Forums > Any other business > Are you pregnant?

ARE YOU PREGNANT?

8)

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

Fantastic Bri, well done to you all. Nice name too. 8)

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE

Buy this post for only 100,000,000,000,000,000 mockdiamonds!

Congratulations. 8)

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Congrats Bry !

Excellent news, congratulations :D

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

Congrats on the little 'un.

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

Nice one Bri, Luca Italian isn't it ?

First 6 weeks are the toughest, you will be fine after that :D

Congratulations! He looks cool in that seat.

--

Because V8

_Mick_N said...

Nice one Bri, Luca Italian isn't it ?

First 6 weeks are the toughest, you will be fine after that :D

Yep Mick, my other half's family are Italian. How is your missus getting on at the mo?

Six weeks eh...I'm going to be broken. He seems to prefer sleeping during the day and then waking, eating at night at the mo.

Congrats Bri 8)

JonMad said...

Congratulations! He looks cool in that seat.

+ 1

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Please give me money

8)
Destined to a life of Alfa / Ferrari ownership :lol:

Thought I would dredge up this old thread to say that I can now fully justify my membership of the MPV owners club.
Holly was born at 7:56 last Thursday 3/3/2011 weighing 7lb 4oz. Mother and baby doing fine.
She joins her football madest eldest brother Ryley and petrolhead elder brother Nathan.

I am now glad I got the slightly bigger Mitsi Grandis Warrior over the Toyota Verso as a trip to go food shopping would have seen the Verso nearly full.

Congrats man!

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE

Buy this post for only 100,000,000,000,000,000 mockdiamonds!

Congrats Carlos!

--

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

Good darts, dude.

--

Even my earwax is radioactive.

Congratulations!

--

"Evana is witty and seemingly unfazed by anything"

"Ninja poster. Emerges from shadows deals killer blow/ comedy gold and disapearred from whence she came."

Please give me money

Congrats and best wishes to the expanding family!

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

Thanks and even though I am taking a week off work this week I seem busier than ever.
Seems very strange having a baby girl in the house having have the two boys and I had convinced myself that this one was going to be another boy (to avoid disapointment).
The family has expanded enough for both Claire and myself now so I guess there will be a thread started soon asking who has had the snip and what was it like:!::shock::lol:.

Carl.

Had another son this morning 7.45am 8) quick labour and little Sam Newey weighed in at 8lb 5oz, both doing well :)

Warwick hospital were fantastic as ever.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular