Forums > Any other business > Are you pregnant?

ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Thanks chaps, he is amazing, feels odd been up at this hour! First night at home :D

Ain't it ever good to get them both home.

Congratulations 8)

The missus performed like a trooper yesterday and delivered our first born - a son! (we chose to not find out)

9lb 7oz / 4.2kg

He is spectacular and I could not be more proud of him or the missus.

--

Hmmmmm BO! BO! Chick.............. Chick a chickaaahhh!

hoyleyboyley said...

The missus performed like a trooper yesterday and delivered our first born - a son! (we chose to not find out)

9lb 7oz / 4.2kg

Congratulations! I genuinely don't know where time goes once you have kids, so be sure to enjoy and treasure every single minute of it!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Congrats to you all!

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Congratulations. 8)

--

Even my earwax is radioactive.

Congrats to you both! 8)

Congrats Scott!

--

Wow was I impressed

8)

Congratulations

--

Cheers,

Ian

Congrats Scott! And enjoy. 8)

The last 12 months has been fairly exhausting at times, but it's fecking worth it 100% :D

Updated March 8, 2017 at 5:37 PM

Congratulations :)

It's the best thing in the world coming home to a big smile from the little one, and it's crazy how fast time goes!

Congrats. The others have said most of the important stuff, but all I can add is: remember to smell him (when the nappy isn't full). Babies smell fantastic.

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

Congratulations! You can sleep in a few years.

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

Many congratulations! Awesome news.

--

Because V8

Congrats. 18 year running in procedure on these..

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

Congratulations Scott. Nice to see the refrained announcement.

Good stuff :D

hoyleyboyley said...

9lb 7oz / 4.2kg

Congratulations 8)

I still highlight to my eldest that I used to hold him in the palm of one hand with his limbs dangling.

Remember it likd it was last week, but both he and his younger brother are about 4" taller than me now. :lol:

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular