Forums > Any other business > Headphones, again (over-ear, sweat-tolerant)

HEADPHONES, AGAIN (OVER-EAR, SWEAT-TOLERANT)
Prev | 123 | Next

JL said...

Dan said...

I'm very easily pleased when it comes to anything less trivial than life or death generally.

I imagine I speak for all of us when I say it's your placid and pragmatic outlook on life that makes us all hate you so much.

That and his circus driving skills.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Yes, and that :lol:

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

Sorry about that.

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

Dan said...

These are my actual headphones, as seen hanging from the phone holder in my car.

I don't know what model they are but I wouldn't be so foolish as to post a library image, i'm not new to the internet. :roll:

I should just point out one minor caveat, which you may have noticed applies to most discussions I enter on this forum....

I'm very easily pleased when it comes to anything less trivial than life or death generally.

Who valets your car?

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

I imagine it was last done by the bloke who just sold it to him?

Dan said...

These are my actual headphones, as seen hanging from the phone holder in my car.

I don't know what model they are but I wouldn't be so foolish as to post a library image, i'm not new to the internet. :roll:

I should just point out one minor caveat, which you may have noticed applies to most discussions I enter on this forum....

Dan, your car has a built in music playing device, you don't need to use your headphones.

Updated February 14, 2018 at 12:01 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Doing it wrong as usual :D

Nobody valets my car, occasionally the very friendly chaps at the car wash clean it every now and then for five pounds boss thank you.

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

Dan said...

Nobody valets my car, occasionally the very friendly chaps at the car wash clean it every now and then for five pounds boss thank you.

do they even detail it?!!?!

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

Dan said...

do they even detail it?!!?!

They would but that's a tenner although they do upgrade you from fairy liquid for that.

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

Ascender said...

I don't know why its so enjoyable, it really shouldn't be. I was really skeptical about whether I'd use the turbo trainer or not, but its been a god-send this winter and I can see me continuing to use it for cross-training when not running.

My weight is down 3kg since I started Zwifting 4 weeks ago :) Still a bit portly at 85kg (I used to always be about 77kg), but I'll get there. And fitter too, woop.

_ said...

My weight is down 3kg since I started Zwifting 4 weeks ago :) Still a bit portly at 85kg

You fat bastard :lol:

You've got 23kg on me currently :D

Cheers, Rich

--

_ said...

Plus I'm the biggest cvnt out there, so that helps.

turboferret said...

You've got 23kg on me currently :D

Yes, but you've always looked like Skeletor even at the best of times!

Prev | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular