Forums > Any other business > Cars to make you look successful… on a budget

CARS TO MAKE YOU LOOK SUCCESSFUL… ON A BUDGET
Previous | 1 | Next

You don't have to be successful to look successful… but you do have to have a nice car. Luckily a successful looking car doesn't need to come at successful person money. If your Elite Singles profile picture needs a bit of an update, don't take out the latest Barclaycard, just look to CarsandStuff.net for advice.

Read more:
https://www.carsandstuff.net/single-post/2017/04/22/Cars-to-make-you-look-successful…-on-a-budget

Have you remembered to check your results on a group who 53% give names their cars?

It's important, otherwise your results can never be official.

--

Cheers

Rich

We check our results on a group who only wear tweed jackets.

Carsandstuff said...

We check our results on a group who only wear tweed jackets.

Saved for posterity

--

“Agree. F430 Scud was the best automated manual ever created for me.” Harry Metcalfe, Dec ‘17.

Please change the title to "cars to make you look like a TAUC... on a budget"

My cars all have names, two of them are BMW m3s I am a tuac and about as successful as hd DVD 8)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

I suspect that my battered subaru outback helps portray me as some kind of wealthy landowner. Either that or a pikey twat anyway.

I, don't like your Tweed Sir!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular