Forums > Any other business > £50k too spend....

£50K TOO SPEND....
Prev | 12 | Next

ilmostro said...

Mr_Twig said...

Doesn't have too be practical just fast and fun.

No need to sacrifice practical - this has it all. Bags of space, fast, fun and the Handling is Sublime. Plus 45K left over for head unit upgrades and new firmware downloads - you know it makes sense. ;)

EFA

--

Cheers

Rich

Markcoopers said...

Ultima

WOOF.

With enough change left for a 530d as well :)

ilmostro said...

Mr_Twig said...

No need to sacrifice practical - this has it all. Bags of space, fast, fun and the Handling is Sublime. Plus 45K left over for Hookers and Coke - you know it makes sense. ;)

Lots of fun to be had 'lighting up the fronts' 8)

It it were me, the new Alpine would be very tempting. If you're coming from a Turbot that might be a too much of a step down though. The Litchfield GTR suggestion is a good one.

--

_

We should have a single, ongoing, number plate spotted thread.

Sundayjumper said...

Markcoopers said...

Ultima

WOOF.

With enough change left for a 530d as well :)

Surely if you are buying an ultima, you get a Sillier one ?

Pete_ said...

ilmostro said...

Mr_Twig said...

No need to sacrifice practical - this has it all. Bags of space, fast, fun and the Handling is Sublime. Plus 45K left over for Hookers and Coke - you know it makes sense. ;)

Lots of fun to be had 'lighting up the fronts' 8)

It it were me, the new Alpine would be very tempting. If you're coming from a Turbot that might be a too much of a step down though. The Litchfield GTR suggestion is a good one.

If the OP doesn't want an R8 as it is slower than a current RS3, I suspect an Alpine won't register.

Updated January 13, 2018 at 11:57 AM

AYAAOSw32lYou5z" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">3Eleven
25k of finance wont hurt.

Updated January 13, 2018 at 12:11 PM

mik said...

Sillier one ?

Lacks a silly spoiler, and leaves the budget a bit tight for the 530d.

Good point - i forgot he wanted two cars. ;)

Well, he wants to have three cars, assuming he does the right thing and keeps his 996 ;)

Updated January 13, 2018 at 12:40 PM

Elise by Dan.

Used M2 and £10k of mods.

Someone here mentioned a Lotus Carlton, a car that will be desirable in the near future and appreciate. I on the other hand would go with this forgotten gem. I heard handling characteristics are not on par with e34 M5's but still has charm and still in the realm of affordability.
*none on PH so went with LHD
Your link text

Andrie said...

Someone here mentioned a Lotus Carlton, a car that will be desirable in the near future and appreciate. I on the other hand would go with this forgotten gem. I heard handling characteristics are not on par with e34 M5's but still has charm and still in the realm of affordability.
Your link text

Have you contacted them and told them they've put an extra zero on the asking price by mistake?

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

JL said...

Andrie said...

Your link text

Have you contacted them and told them they've put an extra zero on the asking price by mistake?

So a quattroporte IV offends you?

I'd take a Ghibli over a Quattroporte any day of the week.

Edit: stating that has made me realise I have never actually seen a Ghibli in the metal. :o :(

The trouble with something like a Lotus Carlton - epic as they are - is that you just can't be putting any miles on them. :?

Updated January 14, 2018 at 12:30 AM

Andrie said...

JL said...

Andrie said...

Your link text

So a quattroporte IV offends you?

Not in the slightest - but someone asking 30k Euros for one does! Is that even remotely realistic?

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

Prev | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular