Forums > Any other business > Mini SNES - Go Go Go - Back in stock!!!

MINI SNES - GO GO GO - BACK IN STOCK!!!
Previous | 1 | Next

HURRY MO FO's!

Updated January 12, 2018 at 5:48 PM

--

https://www.youtube.com/user/ilmostro749

I'm tempted by one of these but I know I'd only ever play Mariokart, which to pay £70 quid to do is quite a lot of money.

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

The moment has passed. I couldn't get one when it would have made a good Christmas present, and £70 for 21 games isn't great value for money either.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

The moment has passed. I couldn't get one when it would have made a good Christmas present, and £70 for 21 games isn't great value for money either.

I don't know why they can't make sufficient amounts, I mean it's just an ARM CPU, some RAM and a HDMI driver in a small box?

Teardown

You could build a Raspberry Pi to do the same and play MAME ROMS for half that.

But they do look kind of cute and nostalgic. :lol:

Updated January 12, 2018 at 6:57 PM

--

https://www.youtube.com/user/ilmostro749

Ordered one. Been after one for ages myself. Star Fox 2 has my attention and there are other games too I wanted as a kid that I never managed to get. Mario Kart on its own could cost you £70 these days!

No micro machines? I'm out. :(

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

I'm waiting for the N64 version. Super Mario, Mario Kart and Pilot Wings, sorted!

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Gwaredd said...

You can play micro machines on it

Ascender said...

I'm waiting for the N64 version. Super Mario, Mario Kart and Pilot Wings, sorted!

I'm not so sure - the 16 bit era hasn't suffered ageing over the years - they're still releasing successful 16 bit style games (ie Owlboy) - I think early low texture, low poly 3D games will make your eyes bleed on a modern screen

I would love a pilotwings remake though

exiges said...

Gwaredd said...

You can play micro machines on it

If you have it yeah, but it's not included.

--

Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

exiges said...

Ascender said...

I'm not so sure - the 16 bit era hasn't suffered ageing over the years - they're still releasing successful 16 bit style games (ie Owlboy) - I think early low texture, low poly 3D games will make your eyes bleed on a modern screen

I would love a pilotwings remake though

Yeah, first gen 3D graphics look horrible on modern tvs. I have an old crt tv in the spare room with my old consoles.

I keep being tempted to get the mini SNES. The NES one never appealed but the SNES Mario games are great and I never played Earthbound.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Bought one before Christmas, got bored of it after a day so we gave it to my brother in law, who's a big retro gamer. He got annoyed when everyone kicked his ass at Street Fighter II on Boxing Day.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular