Forums > evo > ECOTY new format

ECOTY NEW FORMAT
Previous | 1 | Next

Hi all. I am interested in how you all found the new process for ECOTY 2017? As much as I loved the quality writing and photography, I missed some of the tales around drinks at the end of each day and discussion about how each of them found different things from the same car. I felt this gave greater insight into how these few days felt and we can be more part of it like this. Where are the back stories???. What do you all feel?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular