Forums > Any other business > Ford GT in Norway

FORD GT IN NORWAY
Previous | 1 | Next

click

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Do I like it? Yes
Do I £400000 like it ? No

Besides whenever I see a review about it they it's a race car first and foremost that can be used on the road. In other words it's not suited to road use

Ignoring the car, that vid validates my decision to tour around Norway last August 8)

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

JL said...

Ignoring the car, that vid validates my decision to tour around Norway last August 8)

Certainly is a great country 8)

one for the collection with a big euro lotto win, wouldnt be my first choice for if i was going to have only one supercar

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Marv said...

JL said...

I agree. I love Norway. Hell, I'd take that M3 CSL over the Ford GT. Am I crazy say to that?

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Lets face it, none of us are lispy silver-spooned plastic YouTube 'stars' so Ford wouldn't sell one to us anyway.

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

_Who_ said...

Lets face it, none of us are lispy silver-spooned plastic YouTube 'stars' so Ford wouldn't sell one to us anyway.

Was speaking to a pal who was at a McLaren day at spa, one of said youtubers was there, described as an absolute social retard, and most likely a virgin. Oh how I lol'd

--

I used to be confused and now I'm not so sure.

Foz said...

_Who_ said...

Was speaking to a pal who was at a McLaren day at spa, one of said youtubers was there, described as an absolute social retard, and most likely a virgin. Oh how I lol'd

Sorry, can you please whittle their identity down a little more? :p

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

The forum YouTube darling of course! :lol:

--

I used to be confused and now I'm not so sure.

Hi guyths!

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

27Gilles said...

Marv said...

JL said...

I agree. I love Norway. Hell, I'd take that M3 CSL over the Ford GT. Am I crazy say to that?

Speed holes included?

--

Strong Broo Racing

Foz said...

described as an absolute social retard

Sounds like they're on here :shock:

Can't make up my mind about the Ford GT, but the video is 8)8) The V6 sounds great though.

And Norway is alright I suppose.

Updated December 24, 2017 at 1:13 PM

--

Greatest FWD ever & ECOTY 1998

JL said...

Hi guyths!

Ah, jealouthy - ith a terrible thing!

--

PaulJ

Coaster said...

Can't make up my mind about the Ford GT, but the video is 8)8) The V6 sounds great though.

And Norway is alright I suppose.

It looks even better with out a shonky Porsche in shot ;)

I've only just watched this. Whoever got the drone footage is some sort of flying ace :lol: 8)8)8)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular