Forums > Inbox > Ego Triangle

EGO TRIANGLE
Previous | 1 | Next

Many thanks to the Evo testers and their followers for the almost certain installation of average speed cameras on the Evo Triangle roads. You can go off to play somewhere new, leaving the unfortunate locals to cope with the hassle, fines and points. Wherever you go next, please just keep quiet about it....

Shame if it hapoens. :?

Although I think the reputation of those roads has stretched way beyond the Evo team and mag readers over the years.

Things were fine when the area was only known as Brenig/Hiraethog - then somebody started bragging!

BBC link; click.

--

----~----

I've not driven there so don't know how fast the roads are, but if the average speed cameras were set to say 60, that's a hell of a pace to sustain mile after mile on two-lane roads.

Updated December 5, 2017 at 5:28 AM

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

For years the exact location was a closely guarded secret to stop 'copycats'. Then for some reason it was published and everyone went there. Shame really. Should've kept it under wraps.

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Maybe don't sh1t on your own doorstop and you won't get any fines or points.

Doesn't seem hard to understand.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE. SERV Volunteer.

Not many things seem that difficult for me to understand yet the vast majority of the world's population seems to struggle to comprehend even the most simple of situations.

Has the OP posted on here to complain that he's not allowed to break the law any more? Or rather - when he does, he might be caught breaking the law?

Y'wha?

Updated December 5, 2017 at 9:36 AM

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

Glad I got the trip in in the 911 this summer then :?

As for whether you'd trip an average 60 on the way round that very much depends how the cameras are spaced out as it won't be just one at the beginning and end of each stretch.

The side from Pentrefoelas Northwards in a clockwise direction would probably be ok as its reasonably twisty. You'd not be so lucky south past Llyn Brenig, however, I'd expect.

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

They'll probably reduce the 60 to 50 or 40 too in previous accident locations. It's happening all around the fun roads in Ashford now. It's actually depressing to use a Sat Nav which I haven't bothered updating since last year since the particular road I used to enjoy is mostly 40 now instead of 60.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Could you trip the average speed camera? Yup, easily.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular