Forums > Any other business > More Singer Goodness

MORE SINGER GOODNESS
Previous | 123456 | Next

Their latest 964, a collaboration with Williams.

Your link text

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Plot -> lost.

--

Cunt

If I walked into a room, on one side was a honey-dipped Rachel Riley, and on the other was this Singer, and I had to lick every inch of one or the other, I'd think very carefully for a couple of seconds before heading for Miss Riley.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Stunning, and it'll be so much smaller than the current overgrown 991 which makes it better again.

The 991 is hardly massive.

--

Discoc*nts

Well, I'm going to have my new GT2 RS sent to Singer to have a manual box, be lightened and Singerised.
A mill should do it 8)

--

Wales Meet

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

It is absolutely stunning. Any word on prices?

Maccmike said...

It is absolutely stunning. Any word on prices?

£1500000.42

--

Wales Meet

They've finally sorted the rear wing out which previously was a ducktail ish thing stuck ontop of the 964s electrically operated version. Hurrah :D

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

NotoriousREV said...

What happened to your Stagea in the end Rev?

--

Wales Meet

Mike1215 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Sold it to a lad fairly locally. He loves it. He's a drifter and uses the Stag as his daily/parts chaser. Got less than I ideally wanted but I needed it gone.

--

Discoc*nts

NotoriousREV said...

Mike1215 said...

NotoriousREV said...

Sold it to a lad fairly locally. He loves it. He's a drifter and uses the Stag as his daily/parts chaser. Got less than I ideally wanted but I needed it gone.

Ah, happy ending then - I missed the EOTR

--

Wales Meet

It's around somewhere.

--

Discoc*nts

I'm going to go against the tide here and state that although certain parts of it are absolutely fantastic, I think the interior has jumped the shark. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This is just too much, and goes against what Singer are supposed to be all about, IMO:

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

JL is correct. The interior is a bit much but other than that it's lovely.

--

M235i

JL said...

I'm going to go against the tide here and state that although certain parts of it are absolutely fantastic, I think the interior has jumped the shark. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This is just too much, and goes against what Singer are supposed to be all about, IMO:

The interior on that particular car though? Won't they all ( 75 ) be different inside according to how they are individually specced?
Or are they turning out 75 the same?

--

Wales Meet

I'm at bit confused - I think some of the details like the exhaust and lights look a little odd (or in my brain they should look odd) - way too modern. But it does overall just look so correct?!

--

Cheers

Rich

Wilspeeds said...

Plot -> lost.

I'm putting you in the same corner as that maniac Yu with his 120000 unread emails.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

NotoriousREV said...

Its not compared to whatever the fvck that silver monstrosity is on the left, but you forget just how big it is compared to 993s and earlier 911s when you've not seen one in a while.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

I went looking for "that picture" which shows various 911 versions side by side for "wows so much smaller olds".

Instead Google threw up this image. :lol:

Previous | 123456 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular