Forums > Tech > Firefox Quantum

FIREFOX QUANTUM
Previous | 1 | Next

Just installed this. Slightly new look but a lot faster that the old one. Impressed so far.

Was about to post the same. It is not just a bit faster, it is significantly faster.

This parish used to take a couple of seconds to load, first time after the install was maybe one second. The Android version is equally blisteringly fast.

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

DeskJockey said...

Was about to post the same. It is not just a bit faster, it is significantly faster.

This parish used to take a couple of seconds to load, first time after the install was maybe one second. The Android version is equally blisteringly fast.

I keep trying to install the android one but nothing happens.

Odd. Have had no issues, just came down via the usual update route.

Also all my add-ons seem to work without any issues.

--

DeskJockey
---

It's running a lot quicker now so it must have installed it and it just looks exactly the same on Android.

Mine definitely looks different and it is one of the things in the blurb - that they've updated the UI.

--

DeskJockey
---

Can you sync bookmarks between Firefox and Google?

All my bookmarks are sync'd with Google (mainly for various mobile devices) but I might give FF a go on my laptop, if it can handle bookmarks from my Google account?

thanks

It's a fucking disaster for those of us who use FF for any proper work. They've depracated their old add-on standard, which breaks all but one of the add-ons I need to do my development testing.

Now need to revert to 56 (well, 55 preferably)

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

_Who_ said...

It's a fvcking disaster for those of us who use FF for any proper work. They've depracated their old add-on standard, which breaks all but one of the add-ons I need to do my development testing.

Now need to revert to 56 (well, 55 preferably)

that's a shame, for me as a normal user it works very well, with all my normal addons

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular