Forums > Any other business > Road Rage

ROAD RAGE
Prev | 12345 | Next

Orange Cola said...

I've just finished reading a book on psychopaths and how their minds work

8)

Talking of things like that and rage, twenty years or so ago I was due to go on a study course for something similar and the tutor cancelled at the last moment, a replacement was brought in but was totally unorganized and it ended up being a waste of time. Zoom up to date, and after much 'just because it happened before doesn't mean it'll happen again' (with many things) I booked a similar course that starts in January. I got told on Tuesday it's been cancelled :evil:
Ffs :roll::lol:

...and so it continues...

Edit; also, I had a pushbike come towards me earlier with one of those intense, flashing led headlights, and thought of Senor Numpticato.

Updated November 16, 2017 at 8:02 PM

--

----~----

I'm not sure I would want to go on a course about the subject as it's fairly gruesome in just a book. One of the points that was made was how many of these people worked with and manipulated those who we as society think should be able to spot the signs. A good example was Shipman, a "doctor" who lived most of his life around medical professionals, none of whom had any suspicion he had something wrong with him and yet he managed two hundred and fifteen murders, 3 of which he managed after he was caught :shock:

nuttinnew said...

Orange Cola said...

I've just finished reading a book on psychopaths and how their minds work

8)

Talking of things like that and rage, twenty years or so ago I was due to go on a study course for something similar and the tutor cancelled at the last moment, a replacement was brought in but was totally unorganized and it ended up being a waste of time. Zoom up to date, and after much 'just because it happened before doesn't mean it'll happen again' (with many things) I booked a similar course that starts in January. I got told on Tuesday it's been cancelled :evil:
Ffs :roll::lol:

...and so it continues...

They really ought to plan the course better around their court dates.

--

Wow was I impressed

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular