MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE PASSENGER SEAT REVIEW
Previous | 1 | Next

1) reverse Tardis - don't know how something so vast can be so small inside
2) cheap n nasty interior - to be expected from yank car
3) ride surprisingly OK over the third world San Diego roads
4) Pretty quiet at 80 on the freeway
5) Noisy when clogged
6) seems to handle OK.

Overall, basically American. $37k for 435 bhp.

My friend has a coupe, it goes pretty well but not quite as quick as you would imagine. The engine sounds fantastic though and has great range, 1000rpm to the redline there's lots of useable power.

He has ARBs, springs and a few other bits and pieces done and it corners very flat and really seems to cover ground well.

Brilliant value.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

GraniteV8 said...

My friend has a coupe, it goes pretty well but not quite as quick as you would imagine. The engine sounds fantastic though and has great range, 1000rpm to the redline there's lots of useable power.

He has ARBs, springs and a few other bits and pieces done and it corners very flat and really seems to cover ground well.

Brilliant value.

Dave!

You mean they normally leave the factory without ARBs and springs? :shock:

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

The lack of a wind breaker annoyed me.

--

_

We should have a single, ongoing, number plate spotted thread.

Ford actually seem to be selling a few of the latest Mustang in the UK, there's a number of brand new ones I regularly see around town.

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular