Forums > evo > Forgotten Supercars

FORGOTTEN SUPERCARS
Previous | 1 | Next

Probably for a good reason

That Yamaha that looks like a clog is my favourite :lol:

I had heard of a number of those though.

I also genuinely like the Isdera - 968 headlights (I thought they looked like Porsche items) plus 928 underpinnings and Merc 6l v12 = 400+ hp & 217mph top speed.

I'd rather have that than that new Project One hybrid fish car thing.

Updated September 14, 2017 at 3:57 PM

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

The front half of that Nissan Mid-4 is very NSX

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Was looking through a few old mags for 300ZX stuff this afternoon and spent a while reading an article on the Cizeta Moroder.

Wonder if he'll relaunch it as a battery powered supercar, like a Tesla, with the tagline, "Together in Electric Dreams"?

--

Wales Meet

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Vector

--

Prove what ?

The Cizeta is interesting in that it's closer to what Gandini wanted the Diablo to look like:

Lamb Chop Proto:

Production Diablo and V16 CZ

The Maserati Chubasco (sauce) is what Gandini's rejected Bugatti EB110 looked like:

Chubby:

Buggy:

EB110 Production:

Updated November 15, 2017 at 11:25 AM

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular