Forums > evo > Market Shift?

MARKET SHIFT?
Previous | 1 | Next

Dropped my car off at my local BMW dealership this morning and noticed every car on the forecourt and showroom was heavily discounted. £12k off a M3, £8k off a M240i etc etc.

Cars not selling well at the moment or just BMW?

End of June registrations to get quarterly bonus ?

possibly. Also had an invite (does anyone go to these?) from BMW to an open day selling cars to customers at cost.

tempted to px the 135

Holley said...

possibly. Also had an invite (does anyone go to these?) from BMW to an open day selling cars to customers at cost.

tempted to px the 135

I went along to one of these VIP Days with the intention of buying an M135i. Their deal was shyte. I now own a Golf R!

--

Strong Broo Racing

You're supposed to lease them Scott.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

scotta said...

Holley said...

tempted to px the 135

I went along to one of these VIP Days with the intention of buying an M135i. Their deal was shyte. I now own a Golf R!

probably a good move, my 135 is broken :(

took mine in for a service and getting a pcp m4 quote with nil down lol

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular