Forums > Any other business > Golf r estate lease deals

GOLF R ESTATE LEASE DEALS

Is that lead time typical for these Lease Deals or is that something that's perculuar to the Golf R??

As an aside, are all "Right Hand Drive" golf still built in Port Elizabeth and does that include the r?

Updated July 5, 2017 at 9:20 PM

--

People once said...

"You're right Dinny"

My old man is considering leasing/hiring/not owning his next car.

He is looking into a Merc E 300 AMG Line Coupe, where is good to start looking at deals?

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

unzippy said...

He is looking into a Merc E 300 AMG Line Coupe, where is good to start looking at deals?

The general rule if you want a good deal is not to target anything specific and be open to whatever is well priced.

Otherwise, What Car? and Contract Hire and Leasing are good sites to search deals.

--

AMG Owners

securitycheck said...

Broccers_ said...

Jobbo said...

March delivery? Crikey, I'll need to start looking for deals for when my A6 goes back next July :shock:

By choice - current car goes then so works ok for me. Plus can have a new cheesy (waste of money) 18 plate ;)

Goes back? I thought you had bought your previous GR when your lease was up?

Extended it, currently paying 185 a month.

Dinny_G said...

Is that lead time typical for these Lease Deals or is that something that's perculuar to the Golf R??

As an aside, are all "Right Hand Drive" golf still built in Port Elizabeth and does that include the r?

Can take it as soon as it's built, probably September.

unzippy said...

On pistonheads there's a user called fastbug who works at a main dealer. Check the lease thread in general gassing and send a message.

Build week 31 for mine :D

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Fvck off - leasing is for losers :lol:

Broccers_ said...

Fvck off

I won't :lol:

--

Discoc*nts

NotoriousREV said...

What happened to the Audi S4 idea?

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

_Who_ said...

NotoriousREV said...

What happened to the Audi S4 idea?

Well, I could borrow £15k for a 6/7/8 year old car at around £270 per month, or...

--

Discoc*nts

When you collect it feel free to come round and show it off to me. I can't justify renting one myself but I'm keen to see what they're like all the same 8)

Oh Barry you don't collect they drop it off at your house. All too easy!

What colour Dave? Don't say white, I couldn't do it to myself.

Broccers_ said...

Oh Barry you don't collect they drop it off at your house. All too easy!

What colour Dave? Don't say white, I couldn't do it to myself.

Black. It's all they had left. Poverty spec.

--

Discoc*nts

Take it you didn't order through vw?

Broccers_ said...

Yes, my local dealer too.

Did I do it wrong?

Updated July 6, 2017 at 1:39 PM

--

Discoc*nts

NotoriousREV said...

Broccers_ said...

Yes, my local dealer too.

Did I do it wrong?

Not at all. There is no allocation tho. Just seemed odd.

Anyway enjoy it!

Bloke told me they had a certain number pre-ordered for the offer price in various colours and all they had left was 2 black ones. I'm not really that bothered, to be honest.

--

Discoc*nts

Gratz. TBF it doesn't really matter if the black paint shows swirl marks after a cpl of years if you're handing it back.

Drop off/collect, same thing - when he gets it I expect him to come straight round and show it off. :lol:

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular