Forums > Any other business > Golf r estate lease deals

GOLF R ESTATE LEASE DEALS
Prev | 1..7..111213 | Next

Broccers_ said...

I was counting the cost of not leasing Nics MCS the other day - so far its had new discs pads on the front, service, tax, two tyres compared to 96 a month for the C1 - now while that was a shite car it didnt cost me much.

Im still pro leasing - estate is what 35k now? 7.5k over 2 years and 1 150 quid oil service to pay.

drivethedeal price is £30251 right now. Think it was about £29k when I got mine nearly 2 years ago (just arranged the return for next month).

WBAC value of mine is £18365 so leasing definitely better in that case. If you were fussy about options, doing higher miles and/or likely to keep for 3+ years then you could be better off buying.

The only car I've ever had stolen was a diesel Civic. I try to not worry too much about it.

simongardner said...

The only car I've ever had stolen was a diesel Civic. I try to not worry too much about it.

They did you a favour :P

--

M235i

simongardner said...

Broccers_ said...

I was counting the cost of not leasing Nics MCS the other day - so far its had new discs pads on the front, service, tax, two tyres compared to 96 a month for the C1 - now while that was a shite car it didnt cost me much.

Im still pro leasing - estate is what 35k now? 7.5k over 2 years and 1 150 quid oil service to pay.

drivethedeal price is £30251 right now. Think it was about £29k when I got mine nearly 2 years ago (just arranged the return for next month).

WBAC value of mine is £18365 so leasing definitely better in that case. If you were fussy about options, doing higher miles and/or likely to keep for 3+ years then you could be better off buying.

So about 31 grand with paint - cash. Factor in finance as noone pays cash for cars and its a ton more.

Not a Golf R but pretty decent for £257 p/month inc deposit

NEW SHAPE Audi A5 Cabriolet 2.0T FSI S Line 2dr

Updated January 9, 2018 at 11:58 PM

£285/month isn't bad though

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE. SERV Volunteer.

_Tim_ said...

its the S4s for cicra £330 a month that really tempt me

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

N said...

Link no longer working. I saw it last night and thought it was suspiciously cheap, maybe a non-existent deal.

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

240PP said...

N said...

Link no longer working. I saw it last night and thought it was suspiciously cheap, maybe a non-existent deal.

Says on their homepage sold out.

--

Strong Broo Racing

_Tim_ said...

£318 on 3+23 so almost identical to mine - I added winter pack and app-connect, both now standard. Although red isn't free any more.

Mine went for service today and there was a dark blue (not Lapiz) one in the showroom, Prets, leather, glass roof, bumping the price to north of £40k. But they had an "offer" on so only £38k...

scotta said...

240PP said...

N said...

Says on their homepage sold out.

I requested a call. Got nothing.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

simongardner said...

_Tim_ said...

£318 on 3+23 so almost identical to mine - I added winter pack and app-connect, both now standard. Although red isn't free any more.

Mine went for service today and there was a dark blue (not Lapiz) one in the showroom, Prets, leather, glass roof, bumping the price to north of £40k. But they had an "offer" on so only £38k...

Atlantic Blue? That's the one I'll be after. also has to have DCC, DSG and Prets. Not bothered about leather. Hatch though not estate.

Nearly new with that spec + leather can be had for £30k

Updated January 10, 2018 at 6:22 PM

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GT-R/ Audi S4

I've been spammed on Facebook with alarmingly cheap Octavia vRS PCP deals lately, are they click-bait or likely to have some substance to them?

I'm talking sub £200/mnth btw..

Barry said...

I've been spammed on Facebook with alarmingly cheap Octavia vRS PCP deals lately, are they click-bait or likely to have some substance to them?

Are they from a north west based Skoda dealer?

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

NotoriousREV said...

Barry said...

Are they from a north west based Skoda dealer?

Can't honestly remember but it wasn't a name I recognised as I wasn't risking clicking on it in case I ended up getting spammed by them. A sub £200 pcm deal would be tempting to say the least, especially as my mileages aren't that high in the car anyway.

I have been shopping around for a golf replacement, it seems that if you spec up a golf/s3/leon to similar levels, there seems very little difference in the lease costs.

Prev | 1..7..111213 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular