Forums > Any other business > Golf r estate lease deals

GOLF R ESTATE LEASE DEALS

integrale_evo said...

£8k to borrow a car for a couple of years, isn't that quite a lot etc etc :lol:

£8k to borrow a £35k car for two years, so probably less than you'd lose on depreciation buying one outright? And you get a nice new car for two years.

Bit salty for me but I can see the appeal.

I think Harry was just stirring the pot :lol:

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

integrale_evo said...

£8k to borrow a car for a couple of years, isn't that quite a lot etc etc :lol:

Its a lot of money yes. Its not as bad a buying a new car. Its better than fixing old bangers every other month.

Cant take it with you can ya.....

edit - Beaten to it!

I do occasionally need to drive to clients and cant be seen to be in a sh1te car so its all for the pose obs in my case ;)

Any decent car allowance is 400 plus a month if you work somewhere.

Updated July 4, 2017 at 11:36 AM

Broccers_ said...

Its better than fixing old bangers every other month.

Normally I'd point out that there is a middle ground - but the repair costs I've posted in the Fleet thread for the Audi could be thrown straight back at me :lol:

--

JL said...

Broccers_ said...

Its better than fixing old bangers every other month.

Normally I'd point out that there is a middle ground - but the repair costs I've posted in the Fleet thread for the Audi could be thrown straight back at me :lol:

My brief 'must have' view of c63 estates has seen one car go from 25555 down to 21955 since considering it - and its not sold yet - plus 520+ a year road fund, never mind 7 years old car issues then all of a sudden 3.5k a year is fvck all.

I was tempted for the wife - shame it only comes in DSG though, she'd forget how to drive a manual if she had that.

--

Cheers

Rich

Not wanting to re-ignite this, as I fully understand the arguments for and against - but it's 3.5k / year for a Golf Estate, not a C63 :lol:

--

My girlfriend (15 years+, still running) wont drive the golf for the leccy handbrake being too traumatic. Ive managed to damage it far more than she could in 24+ months anyway.

Her leased c1 got one scratch which we were asked for 75 quid to sort when it was collected - after refusing to pay they let me off - bless em.

JL said...

Not wanting to re-ignite this, as I fully understand the arguments for and against - but it's 3.5k / year for a Golf Estate, not a C63 :lol:

Youre absolutely right - the golf would run rings round a c63 every day in the uk. Plus 10 mpg while doing so.

Me out. :lol:

--

JL said...

Me out. :lol:

Yes as you luckily dont live in this rain soaked land of misery:lol:

Boring colours only it seems from the couple of conversations I've had. I'm out :lol:

Whats wrong with grey? :lol::lol::lol:

Have you spoken to Richard.Gibson@windrush.co.uk

Sorting mine - I dont actually give a fvck to be honest if its the cheapest.

Seriously considering this.... Everyone I know who's owned an R can't seem to stop themselves telling the world how great a car it is. A couple of friends in the trade who can pretty much take whatever they like have also owned Rs and kept them for an insane amount of time because they reckon they're the perfect all rounder.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Do it Mike!

Perfect to chuck your gear in and certainly you'll appreciate the grip on damp roads.

Week 1 march delivery done.

I thought about the waste of money leasing thing some more. Theres something nice about having a brand new car to pot about in. As said tho if you can afford to chuck money down the toilet then why not ;)

March delivery? Crikey, I'll need to start looking for deals for when my A6 goes back next July :shock:

--

Wow was I impressed

Jobbo said...

March delivery? Crikey, I'll need to start looking for deals for when my A6 goes back next July :shock:

By choice - current car goes then so works ok for me. Plus can have a new cheesy (waste of money) 18 plate ;)

I had no idea you could delay it that long - it's about 8 months away.

--

Wow was I impressed

Broccers_ said...

Jobbo said...

By choice - current car goes then so works ok for me. Plus can have a new cheesy (waste of money) 18 plate ;)

Goes back? I thought you had bought your previous GR when your lease was up?

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular