Forums > Any other business > Golf r estate lease deals

GOLF R ESTATE LEASE DEALS
Prev | 1..7..111213 | Next

Broccers_ said...

I was counting the cost of not leasing Nics MCS the other day - so far its had new discs pads on the front, service, tax, two tyres compared to 96 a month for the C1 - now while that was a shite car it didnt cost me much.

Im still pro leasing - estate is what 35k now? 7.5k over 2 years and 1 150 quid oil service to pay.

drivethedeal price is £30251 right now. Think it was about £29k when I got mine nearly 2 years ago (just arranged the return for next month).

WBAC value of mine is £18365 so leasing definitely better in that case. If you were fussy about options, doing higher miles and/or likely to keep for 3+ years then you could be better off buying.

The only car I've ever had stolen was a diesel Civic. I try to not worry too much about it.

simongardner said...

The only car I've ever had stolen was a diesel Civic. I try to not worry too much about it.

They did you a favour :P

--

M235i

simongardner said...

Broccers_ said...

I was counting the cost of not leasing Nics MCS the other day - so far its had new discs pads on the front, service, tax, two tyres compared to 96 a month for the C1 - now while that was a shite car it didnt cost me much.

Im still pro leasing - estate is what 35k now? 7.5k over 2 years and 1 150 quid oil service to pay.

drivethedeal price is £30251 right now. Think it was about £29k when I got mine nearly 2 years ago (just arranged the return for next month).

WBAC value of mine is £18365 so leasing definitely better in that case. If you were fussy about options, doing higher miles and/or likely to keep for 3+ years then you could be better off buying.

So about 31 grand with paint - cash. Factor in finance as noone pays cash for cars and its a ton more.

Prev | 1..7..111213 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular