Previous | 123..7..111213 | Next

Are out - cheaper than last time.

:)

Are they still DSG only?

--

Cheers

Rich

any links??

All those Fat Cat Captive Finance Company Bast@rds robbing the poor man by allowing them to by cars efficiently...

Won't somebody think of the financially sensible!!!

Daily Fail etc..

Updated July 3, 2017 at 11:46 AM

--

People once said...

"You're right Dinny"

Any big SUV lease deals about?

VW Toe-rag was good a while back..

--

I used to be confused and now I'm not so sure.

action jack84 said...

any links??

What he said...

Golf R Deals

10k miles is £274/month on a 3+23

--

AMG Owners

Matty_ said...

Golf R Deals

10k miles is £274/month on a 3+23

Crikey, that's a bargain. Link doesn't work though; is it real?

Updated July 3, 2017 at 2:13 PM

--

Wow was I impressed

If you manually select the Golf R Estate from the derivative drop-down on the left, you can get deals in that ballpark. So tempting.

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Someone on PH posted that VW priced it wrong, so it's slightly higher but not much.

I was after a hatch, but no R hatches and the GTi deals aren't so hot, especially as I'm looking for 12k miles.

On the topic of leasing, I was really after a decent Giulia deal - but seriously expensive. I'd have expected Alfa to subsidize just to get some on the roads, but obviously not. And I'm not brave/stupid enough to put my own money down.

Updated July 3, 2017 at 3:08 PM

--

AMG Owners

Matty_ said...

Someone on PH posted that VW priced it wrong, so it's slightly higher but not much.

I was after a hatch, but no R hatches and the GTi deals aren't so hot, especially as I'm looking for 12k miles.

On the topic of leasing, I was really after a decent Giulia deal - but seriously expensive. I'd have expected Alfa to subsidize just to get some on the roads, but obviously not. And I'm not brave/stupid enough to put my own money down.

keep an eye on the S4 Avant prices, they pop up every now and then only a few quid more than the R Golf

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Hmm... mine goes back in January. Wonder if I can line up another and save 30-odd quid a month. It's pretty much a perfect fit for our needs at the moment.

Even has carplay (edit: and winter pack) standard now, although only white (bleugh) is free, they even charge for red now. Turmeric yellow could be tempting though.

Updated July 3, 2017 at 5:10 PM

simongardner said...

Hmm... mine goes back in January. Wonder if I can line up another and save 30-odd quid a month. It's pretty much a perfect fit for our needs at the moment.

Even has carplay standard now, although only white (bleugh) is free, they even charge for red now. Turmeric yellow could be tempting though.

:shock:

--

M235i

It's a lease, why not have a fun colour?

Never regretted Valencia Orange on my M135i for a second.

Not available on the R, but the std Rubin Black on the GTI is lovely, as is the Isaac Blue.

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

would have jumped on this if was out last year makes my 335d seem expensive but no regrets ill just have to keep it longer to balance

Been busy today.

So back on this now - 1618 + 23 * 270. 8k 2 years. Grey met option only.

Can take it in March 18 which is when my current one ends. May as well .....

Would have been tempted had I not started getting the train to work every day and now only using the barge occasionally, which makes it perfect sitting there costing me hardly anything. Only fuelled it once last month, as opposed to previously about 3x/month.

Updated July 4, 2017 at 11:18 AM

--

Because V8

£8k to borrow a car for a couple of years, isn't that quite a lot etc etc :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Previous | 123..7..111213 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular