Forums > Any other business > Cool story bro

COOL STORY BRO
Prev | 12 | Next

Great looking M3 indeed. And it's a long time since I had a jet fly over like that, well jelly 8) How low were they?

About 300ft I would guess. Second pilot was like "wows" at my watch (thumbs up) ;)

Jimmy Saville's house in Glen Coe had a beacon on the top so Jets could target his house for mock bombing runs.

Good Roads up there, was up that way in February.

--

JL said...

It's a valid point from Gavin (a phrase I use rarely!)

Did I miss the blowout thread?

--

Wow was I impressed

I really should go to Scotland. Nice thread. :D

--

No Alternative Facts or Fake News have been used in this post. Signed: V. Putin

Jobbo said...

Did I miss the blowout thread?

I guess so. It was hidden in This Update

Michelin agreed to let me take it to a local dealer rather than return it to Camskill. Local Kwik Fit reckon it took them 45mins to get it off the rim. The bead has snapped, but they can't tell if that is the cause of the issue, or damage caused by it flailing around. It will go back to Michelin next week for more expert analysis.

Sheriff said...

I really should go to Scotland. Nice thread. :D

Yes you should. :)

mik said...

Alex_ said...

scotta said...

Grumble..not there...grumble...funeral instead....grumble....know where I'd rather have been....grumble....broken Lotus....grumble...would have taken the Golf though...

I wasn't even invited :( And for once I would have made it.

I told Scott & Nef & Foz and an ex colleague, but couldn't find your email address and teh forum was acting up.

PM me your email and you can tell me you are washing your hair when Duncs Marv and YK are due. ;)

Indeed, get involved, you'd be very welcome to join up Alex.:)

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

Doh. Just seen this...

--

Ben

mik said...

It was the first "belt driven half-a-turbo" designs i've really looked at. Properly done. The 285 rears didn't look mental, but the 255 fronts looked enormous. Went well though.

Untitled by Ben__7, on Flickr

--

Ben

Gutted I couldn't join you again for the day. :cry: It's even more annoying that I was up in Scotland that day, albeit on work!

Glad you all had an excellent day. :)

Prev | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular