It seems to have been the week for new motors amongst our Directors:

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

And which is better?

The 911 is a better colour, anyway.

--

Wow was I impressed

I don't think I'll be getting to drive this one, the owner isn't my kids' godfather :lol:

Updated April 21, 2017 at 5:31 PM

--

Discoc*nts

While I like them, I don't think that looks great in that photo :?
I probably prefer the 911 because glass roof.

--

Call that a lining?

I've never been a big fan of the R8 in any of its guises. The carbon bits are nice, but the styling is awkward overall. It belongs to our marketing director and his other car is a Chelsea Truck Company ruined Jeep.

--

Discoc*nts

I wouldn't resist if you forced the keys into my grubby paws, but I prefer the series1 visually. V10s look great to me.

mik said...

I wouldn't resist if you forced the keys into my grubby paws, but I prefer the series1 visually. V10s look great to me.

Series 1 is far nicer looking, I really dislike the series 2, which is a shame (for me, moreso than Audi :lol: ) as its otherwise a very desirable car.

There's this R8 for sale around the corner from me - it's a good looking car; I'd love a manual version..

--

Cheers,

Ian

More like it. I fancy an R8 one day.

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

Lovely 8)

I hesitate to mention it but... why the fvck is the centre grille silver and the side ones in front of the radiators black?

Is that to make sure that no-one mistakes it for the base/diesel model or accuses the owner of being a chav? :lol:

Completely ridiculous.

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

I have a fond memory of a passenger ride around Rockingham in one driven by Tim Harvey when they first came out. Was a nice place to be but I don't lust after one.

Spotted by my fiancee; a white Ferrari Boxer 512i languishing on a driveway. She's just sent me a photo showing the reg; it's genuine, hasn't been MOT'd since 2008 and I've found discussion of the very same car on PH; it sold in 2006 with under 20k miles as one of, if not the, best in the UK.

Cheapest I can find for sale (not covered in green slime from sitting about for a decade) is £235000. I reckon I'd cash in if it were me. Wonder if I can offer him £20k to take it off his hands...

--

Wow was I impressed

Jobbo said...

Spotted by my fiancee; a white Ferrari Boxer 512i languishing on a driveway. She's just sent me a photo showing the reg; it's genuine, hasn't been MOT'd since 2008 and I've found discussion of the very same car on PH; it sold in 2006 with under 20k miles as one of, if not the, best in the UK.

Cheapest I can find for sale (not covered in green slime from sitting about for a decade) is £235000. I reckon I'd cash in if it were me. Wonder if I can offer him £20k to take it off his hands...

:shock: can we see the photo?

Since I don't think there's a realistic prospect of buying it, go on then:

--

Wow was I impressed

And a link to the PH thread where it was mentioned, including a photo: Clicky.

--

Wow was I impressed

:(

--

Call that a lining?

I wonder what odd sequence of events leads to leaving a valuable Ferrari awkwardly sat on your driveway uncleaned for nearly a decade?!

--

Cheers

Rich

Probably a death. :(

Doesn't explain the clean 65 plate Renault next to it though.

--

Wow was I impressed

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular