Forums > Any other business > NEC - Ugo Ehiogu

NEC - UGO EHIOGU
Previous | 1 | Next

Former Aston Villa & England defender dies at 44.

Click

RIP Ugo. :cry:

Updated April 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM

--

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cars and that's kinda the same thing…"

I read that he collapsed, but this:shock: RIP

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

44 :(

RIP.

--

Because V8

27Gilles said...

Yep, read it last night but just expected to hear he was recovering today.

Seemed a great guy too any all accounts.

--

"You can't buy happiness but you can buy cars and that's kinda the same thing…"

speedcamera said...

27Gilles said...

Yep, read it last night but just expected to hear he was recovering today.

Seemed a great guy too any all accounts.

Being a Liverpool fan I hated it when he played against us. He always seemed to be on 'his day' and was proper handful. I didn't realise that he set up a record label though. He seemed to have a lot going for him. A real shame:(

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Ex blade.

I'm 44 in a few weeks. Makes you think.

Didn't remember him playing for Rangers and scoring against Celtic, top guy in my books. Away too early, RIP.

--

M235i

I'd forgotten about his time up here too. But look at the absolute joy on his face scoring that goal against Celtic.

Been video

And 44... Fvck me, how tragic. :( :cry:

Updated April 21, 2017 at 8:31 PM

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular