Forums > Any other business > Sotheby's SE30

SOTHEBY'S SE30
Previous | 123 | Next

First one produced

That interior 8)

I still have a model of that exact car I got for my 7th Birthday 8)

Love a Diablo. Those wheels 8)

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

I know I've said this before (and been slated) but whilst I love Countach and Aventador, I can't build any enthusiasm for Diablos :? - even specials like the SV OR SE30. :?

Updated April 20, 2017 at 11:08 PM

MIANCGAICMFP

--

F*ck the internet, I was doing this My Way.

I...I...never knew. :shock:

That is very nice.

--

< less than 80kg not a member of the 100 club.

My fave Diablo of the lot, especially in Jota format - 600bhp8)

WANT!

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

utterly stunning car in a fantastic colour

probably my fav looking lambo

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

27Gilles said...

WANT!

I agree with Mik. The stance is terrible, the styling neither aggressive nor pretty. They look like they drive like a truck.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

NotoriousREV said...

27Gilles said...

WANT!

I agree with Mik. The stance is terrible, the styling neither aggressive nor pretty. They look like they drive like a truck.

There were some aspects of the Diablo that could have been addressed a lot better such as the weight, but hey... I can live with those flaws...

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

They bring a certain nostalgic twinge but I agree with Rev&Mik, as a vehicle they leave me cold. Countach and F40 is my childhood.

Barry said...

They bring a certain nostalgic twinge but I agree with Rev&Mik, as a vehicle they leave me cold. Countach and F40 is my childhood.

These.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE

Buy this post for only £9,000 + a lightly used pebble!

Barry said...

And XJ220 for me.

--

Discoc*nts

Barry said...

Countach... sans wing8)

--

McSwede said...

The rear wheels always look a little too far inside the arches, not helped by the rear arch shape.

The front is cool as fvck though in yellow late VT spec.

Updated April 21, 2017 at 9:18 AM

--

Cheers

Rich

27Gilles said...

Barry said...

Countach... sans wing8)

Wrong again, Gilles. There is nothing 8) about a wingless Countach ;)

--

Discoc*nts

NotoriousREV said...

Barry said...

And XJ220 for me.

Can I have a 288 GTO please?

NotoriousREV said...

Barry said...

And XJ220 for me.

Wasn't a fan of the Countach or the XJ220.

My childhood was deciding between the F40 or the 959.

The 959 always won...

Edit - there may be come licence taken with the concept of "Childhood".. :lol:

Updated April 21, 2017 at 9:15 AM

--

People once said...

"You're right Dinny"

Oh dear...:lol: all these opinions... it can only mean one thing...

--

McSwede said...

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular