Forums > Any other business > Exige Cup 380

EXIGE CUP 380
Prev | 12 | Next

8)

I think I'll own an S3 Exige at some point.

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

NotoriousREV said...

I'll be honest, I don't really know what the difference is between an Elise and an Exige. I thought it was just the engine and a couple of styling bits.

Get out.

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

duncs500 said...

8)

I think I'll own an S3 Exige at some point.

Im waiting for the day S1 prices meet S3 Exige prices then ill convince someone to swap :lol:

--

Strong Broo Racing

Despite all the talk of how light it is, they still put aircon and a stereo in it.. doh

For a mid engined road car you want A/C, or at least I would!

The without equal sh!te and other terrible quotes in the press release are absolutely w@nk however!

--

I used to be confused and now I'm not so sure.

Foz said...

Perhaps they've improved it, but most who had AC in their S1 Exige removed it, because it didn't do much, was heavy, and kept breaking.

It would be good if they did a track spec version without

By all accounts the previous con air has actually been replaced by functioning air con!

--

I used to be confused and now I'm not so sure.

exiges said...

Foz said...

Perhaps they've improved it, but most who had AC in their S1 Exige removed it, because it didn't do much, was heavy, and kept breaking.

It would be good if they did a track spec version without

I agree with you and I manage perfectly in my Elise with the hardtop bolted on and no AC. I recall Mark claiming that an Exige would be undriveable without AC though, so guess others must feel the same.

It was always like an oven in my Exige (never bothered to fix the AC) yet I never had an issue with the S1 Elise, even with the top up. Strange.

FWIW, my choice would be an S3 Exige Roadster. Having the roof off is a massive part of the appeal for me.

--

AMG Owners

Prev | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular