Forums > evo > DISSERTATION HELP ON ECO CARS!!!!

DISSERTATION HELP ON ECO CARS!!!!
Previous | 1 | Next

Hi i am a final year student studying business information management. I have created a questionnaire in order to develop an understanding of consumer behavior towards environmental friendly vehicles in the UK.

I would be grateful if you can complete the questionnaire it will only take 1-2 minutes.

This questionnaire has been carried out for a researcher within Huddersfield University, by a student conducting a dissertation. All the participants within this questionnaire will remain anonymous and all responses will be treated with full confidentiality. If any more information is required please contact me on u1454566@hud.ac.uk.

https://goo.gl/forms/JAiKgfhehS21ZVgE3

Completed the survey but I'd say a big omission from it, especially targeting this forum in particular, is performance and how engaging the car is to drive. At the moment the options in the more affordable level of 'eco' cars are limited to small hatchbacks that aren't particularly quick or engaging to drive and that could be putting a good number of people off buying one.

--

The Thrill of Skiving....

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular