Forums > Any other business > Spotted (master thread)

SPOTTED (MASTER THREAD)
Prev | 1..21..404142 | Next

Mito Man said...

Surprising stats on that, from the way it looks you would expect it to be an Exige competitor rather than a hypercar.

From the way it looks I would expect it to be a diy kit car based on an old sierra sapphire chassis

jamcg said...

Mito Man said...

Surprising stats on that, from the way it looks you would expect it to be an Exige competitor rather than a hypercar.

From the way it looks I would expect it to be a diy kit car based on an old sierra sapphire chassis

Blimey they could at least have used an as new or reconditioned Sierra Sapphire chassis

--

Wales Meet

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

My first hybrid Honda NSX, all in black which toned down the utterly random and awkward styling

Still meh and so many better options for 150k imo

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Up at my usual coffee stop today, before the real weather ruins the fun, some tasty Vauxhalls up there, this being the one that caught my eye:

Saw a very lovely NS400R in Harrogate yesterday. Looked and sounded great zinging away from some traffic lights leaving a beautiful smell in it's wake. Very lovely indeed!!

Library image.

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

McSwede said...

Saw a very lovely NS400R in Harrogate yesterday. Looked and sounded great zinging away from some traffic lights leaving a beautiful smell in it's wake. Very lovely indeed!!

Colwyn Bay m/cycles have/had one up for sale at £10k :shock:

Barry said...

McSwede said...

Colwyn Bay m/cycles have/had one up for sale at £10k :shock:

Crikey :shock::shock:

Mind you, whats not to love about a two stroke triple 8)

Updated October 15, 2017 at 8:43 PM

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

Seeing far too many Mc 570S/GT in my neck of the woods. No longer impressed... :lol:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Barry said...

Up at my usual coffee stop today, before the real weather ruins the fun, some tasty Vauxhalls up there, this being the one that caught my eye:

8)8)8)

Remember seeing this at the motorshow when it first came out and my Dad, sister and I all drooling over it! Think the list price was £47k IIRC.

Taran

--

996 Carrera | B7 RS4 Avant | B8 A4 TDI Black Edition | Leon 1.6SE

Is it pathetic because they did not know how to top up their washer fluid or smart because they got the fit blonde to do it for them ?

Updated October 17, 2017 at 4:51 PM

N said...

Is it pathetic that they did not know how to top up their washer fluid or smart because they got the fit blonde to do it for them ?

Both.

FAO JL:

Updated October 17, 2017 at 4:49 PM

--

M235i

Alex_ said...

FAO JL:

Love how it's dwarfed by a 'MINI'

--

Just because I don't understand doesn't mean I don't care

N said...

Is that a FORD FOCUS?

Holy christ! One got stolen once - look! click here!

What sort of risks are they taking?!! MANIACS.

Updated October 18, 2017 at 7:25 AM

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

Is the bloke in the middle wearing w@nk pants? This is a new concept to me, so a genuine question here.

Updated October 18, 2017 at 6:58 AM

Prev | 1..21..404142 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular