Forums > Any other business > Spotted (master thread)

SPOTTED (MASTER THREAD)
Prev | 1..25..484950 | Next

N said...

JL said...

Not one of those is clear to me.

You will love Instagram - Supercars of Birmingham

Some bewildering plates on there

Good to see Audi RS3s count as supercars in Birmingham.

--

_

We should have a single, ongoing, number plate spotted thread.

Alfalfa Guilla quadrafoglio - must be the only one sold in California. Underwhelming looks. Though was in white for some reason?

Updated December 9, 2017 at 2:39 AM

This posts will take some imagination...

Aristo V300 (Supra turbo engined Lexus GS):

Nissan Cima (3L turbo V6 or 4.something V8, this one was the V6)

Kind of hard to take a pic of the car stopped right next to you but that C-pillar and vented arch flare thing by the brake lights = for realsies evo wagon:

and since I forgot to note my last post that's a Land Cruiser 70 double cab 4.5L V8 turbo diesel and a Toyota Mark 2 1JZGTE (2.5L turbo 6 like in the Soarer)

Spotted a white Fisker Karma on Geneva plates yesterday. Seemed to be a daily driver, parked in a lot of a shopping centre across the border. No parking next to it and the slush was flying horizontally, so trying to embed a picture from the net:

(from this page).

Caught a glimpse from the corner of my eye, size was the first thing that made me pay attention, slightly alien proportions the second (like someone wanted to get as close to a Maserati without getting sued).

--

My other posts are mainly on Flickr

Pete_ said...

N said...

JL said...

Not one of those is clear to me.

You will love Instagram - Supercars of Birmingham

Some bewildering plates on there

It's a statement car in BHM :roll:

Pete_ said...

number 2 on the to steal list after the golf r :twisted:

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Black McLaren P1 - F1 OOV in Harrogate today. Looked bloody awesome!

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

Prev | 1..25..484950 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular