Forums > Any other business > Spotted (master thread)

SPOTTED (MASTER THREAD)
Previous | 123..25..484950 | Next

Ok so I'm going to take the initiative - let's keep all spotteds to this thread, eh?

To kick us off - an interesting and varied collection of machinery down at Parr this morning:

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

No. Fvck off.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE. SERV Volunteer.

GG said...

Ok so I'm going to take the initiative - let's keep all spotteds to this thread, eh?

It never works, and I'll tell you why. When the stupids like Giles see something mundane, they think it's just so gosh-darn exciting that they have make their own unique thread for it, immediately, right now, OMG I have to shares!

So good luck with that.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

At least I can keep all my mundane spots in here - will just have to see if it snowballs... but as you say - I won't hold my breath!

--

_Tim_ said...

No. Fvck off.

Then I'll posting mundane pics here then:lol:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

27Gilles said...

Then I'll posting mundane pics here then:lol:

Quoted for reference.

--

Saw this cool looking bike yesterday:

As a NBG, I have no idea what it is.

--

M235i

675LT on the M25, Matt grey, reg X16 Wax.

Looked CAF. Driver in no hurry to prove anything, which was even nicer.

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

Alex_ said...

Saw this cool looking bike yesterday:

As a NBG, I have no idea what it is.

I picture its owner being like Steve Coogans "Saxondale" character.

--

Cheers

Rich

The biggest fail with this thread ironically is that GG has posted a picture from a dealership/servicing car park, and rule numero uno is that you cannot post anything from a dealership in a spotted thread. Rule 1.1(a) states that all cars must be spotted in the wild.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I take your point (though Parr are not a dealer) however would suggest you reserve your ire for more flagrant breaches such as people posting stock photos from the internetz (naming no names...)

--

Spotted!

Spotted thread!

--

Wow was I impressed

My favourites are where the breathlessly excited inadequate simply tells us what they saw today. Cool story bro!

--

On Sunday I popped out to get petrol but got trapped in the slow lane behind a pikey fairground lorry. As I got to the next junction and pulled off onto the slip road a pair of lotus carltons flew past on the bypass 8)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

On Sunday I popped out to get petrol but got trapped in the slow lane behind a pikey fairground lorry. As I got to the next junction and pulled off onto the slip road FOUR lotus carltons flew past on the bypass 8)

Yu roose.

--

Jobbo said...

Spotted!

Top trolling Jobson :lol:

--

Aw, cheers :D

I saw a dozen 17 plate cars on my way to work this morning. Do I win £5.00?

--

Wow was I impressed

I saw my first new Focus RS yesterday, the four door thing looked much better in the flesh and it sounded quite good too.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Jobbo said...

Aw, cheers :D

I saw a dozen 17 plate cars on my way to work this morning. Do I win £5.00?

As you didn't use the initialism "AICMFP" your claim has been rejected.

Please dial 1 to complete our short survey on your experience today or hold to speak to an operator.

--

Previous | 123..25..484950 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular