Forums > Any other business > Spotted (master thread)

SPOTTED (MASTER THREAD)
Previous | 123..12..222324 | Next

Ok so I'm going to take the initiative - let's keep all spotteds to this thread, eh?

To kick us off - an interesting and varied collection of machinery down at Parr this morning:

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

No. Fvck off.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE

Buy this post for only 100,000,000,000,000,000 mockdiamonds!

GG said...

Ok so I'm going to take the initiative - let's keep all spotteds to this thread, eh?

It never works, and I'll tell you why. When the stupids like Giles see something mundane, they think it's just so gosh-darn exciting that they have make their own unique thread for it, immediately, right now, OMG I have to shares!

So good luck with that.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

At least I can keep all my mundane spots in here - will just have to see if it snowballs... but as you say - I won't hold my breath!

--

_Tim_ said...

No. Fvck off.

Then I'll posting mundane pics here then:lol:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

27Gilles said...

Then I'll posting mundane pics here then:lol:

Quoted for reference.

--

Much blasphemy ensued, and some menace, which I stopped by dismounting and opening the carriage door, and intimating an intention of mending the road with his immediate remains, if he did not hold his tongue. He held it.

Saw this cool looking bike yesterday:

As a NBG, I have no idea what it is.

--

M235i

675LT on the M25, Matt grey, reg X16 Wax.

Looked CAF. Driver in no hurry to prove anything, which was even nicer.

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

Alex_ said...

Saw this cool looking bike yesterday:

As a NBG, I have no idea what it is.

I picture its owner being like Steve Coogans "Saxondale" character.

--

Cheers

Rich

The biggest fail with this thread ironically is that GG has posted a picture from a dealership/servicing car park, and rule numero uno is that you cannot post anything from a dealership in a spotted thread. Rule 1.1(a) states that all cars must be spotted in the wild.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

I take your point (though Parr are not a dealer) however would suggest you reserve your ire for more flagrant breaches such as people posting stock photos from the internetz (naming no names...)

--

Spotted!

Spotted thread!

--

Wow was I impressed

My favourites are where the breathlessly excited inadequate simply tells us what they saw today. Cool story bro!

--

On Sunday I popped out to get petrol but got trapped in the slow lane behind a pikey fairground lorry. As I got to the next junction and pulled off onto the slip road a pair of lotus carltons flew past on the bypass 8)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

On Sunday I popped out to get petrol but got trapped in the slow lane behind a pikey fairground lorry. As I got to the next junction and pulled off onto the slip road FOUR lotus carltons flew past on the bypass 8)

Yu roose.

--

Jobbo said...

Spotted!

Top trolling Jobson :lol:

--

Aw, cheers :D

I saw a dozen 17 plate cars on my way to work this morning. Do I win £5.00?

--

Wow was I impressed

I saw my first new Focus RS yesterday, the four door thing looked much better in the flesh and it sounded quite good too.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Jobbo said...

Aw, cheers :D

I saw a dozen 17 plate cars on my way to work this morning. Do I win £5.00?

As you didn't use the initialism "AICMFP" your claim has been rejected.

Please dial 1 to complete our short survey on your experience today or hold to speak to an operator.

--

Previous | 123..12..222324 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular