Forums > Any other business > Alpine A110

ALPINE A110
Previous | 123456 | Next

Just yes. I may even have to place a pre-order. Loved the original and I bet they haven't got this wrong. What looks right is right.

Clicky

--

Wow was I impressed

I saw that, looks really good in white. 8)

I don't like it, looks like someones tried to make an Alpine out of a Cayman.

I really like old Alpines but I can't help but feel that Renault will make a hash of this.

--

I often drive for a road travel

zedleg said...

I don't like it, looks like someones tried to make an Alpine out of a Cayman.

I really like old Alpines but I can't help but feel that Renault will make a hash of this.

Looks nothing of the sort. It does look to me that Renault tried to rehash the original, but with their version of an audi TT thrown in too. :?

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

i like it a lot, but it looks expensive

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

I like the idea of it but not the execution. Overall proportions look wrong. I like that they've decided to use a diffuser to avoid sticking wings and other aero appendages on the car but you would expect that to lead to a cleaner design rather than a squashed hatchback.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Don't like the c-pillar / rear glass design.

Don't like that it is a 4-pumper :(

I'd like it if it were a 2+2.

--

Because V8

Yawn.

Engine is in the wrong (correct) place.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GT-R/ Audi S4

I like it from the pics. Concept wheels were a million (approximately) times nicer though.

The company claims a total seat weight - rails and all - of 13.1kg, said to be a reduction of around a half next to some competitors' pews.

ROFL.

Love it, although I think white is naff, the blue car looks better.

The key will be how big it is. I'd argue the original A110 looked almost as awkward in photos but is fantastic in the metal as those lines that could look fat are put in context nicely by the size of the car.

If it's any bigger than an Elise it'll be ugly, smaller and it could be cool.

Jobbo said...

Just yes. I may even have to place a pre-order. Loved the original and I bet they haven't got this wrong. What looks right is right.

Clicky

--

Wales Meet

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

On the whole I really like it. Has a hint of current Merc C Coupe though at some angles, but then they aped the Laguna in the first place :P

I'd like to say I'd consider something like that but, truth be told, I'd probably go for something older for the garage. I can't imagine me liking the engine much - I'm a long way from being a fan of current 2l 4-cooker turbots.

mik said...

Don't like the c-pillar / rear glass design.

The haunches, rear glass and c-pillar are the best bits:D

ste said...

I like it from the pics. Concept wheels were a million (approximately) times nicer though.

The company claims a total seat weight - rails and all - of 13.1kg, said to be a reduction of around a half next to some competitors' pews.

ROFL.

I'd go for the wheels more like the concept too. Love this, including the roundels:

--

Wow was I impressed

I like it. I don't imagine Renault will be offering the big discounts on list price that were available on the v6 Clio :(

I like it in the blue. It looks good with the spoiler aswell. Renault dsg is pretty crap though isn't it; I wonder if there'll be a manuel option?

Starting 10k above a Cayman means they'll probably be quite rare. TBH, I'd probably wus out and buy a Porsche.

--

“Agree. F430 Scud was the best automated manual ever created for me.” Harry Metcalfe, Dec ‘17.

IanF said...

I like it in the blue. It looks good with the spoiler aswell. Renault dsg is pretty crap though isn't it; I wonder if there'll be a manuel option?

Starting 10k above a Cayman means they'll probably be quite rare. TBH, I'd probably wus out and buy a Porsche.

:shock:

Previous | 123456 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular