Forums > Any other business > No Trump thread?

NO TRUMP THREAD?

I'm in awe of his denial of the claims about his inauguration audience being small. It's like some kind of dictatorial propaganda, where if they say "your leader is great" enough times they think everyone will believe it.

--

My food blog

thelittleegg said...

I'm in awe of his denial of the claims about his inauguration audience being small. It's like some kind of dictatorial propaganda, where if they say "your leader is great" enough times they think everyone will believe it.

The press conference was scary. Telling the press what they should be reporting on, stating that the media is telling lies, stating that no one knows the figures but our figures are correct, blatant doublethink etc. Orwell and Huxley couldn't have written it better.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

The skill with orwellian double speak is amazing, alternative facts is brilliant.

Highlight of the weekend was seeing the man who rebranded white supremacism as alt-right get his just desserts.

--

I often drive for a road travel

thelittleegg said...

I'm in awe of his denial of the claims about his inauguration audience being small.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

:lol:

I love the argument over the covered ground. Trump's spokesman claims it's the first time in history that they've put boards down to protect the grass, but others say that covers were put down for Obama's inauguration but it's hard to tell from the pictures as they're obscured by people.

--

Discoc*nts

It's terrible levels of d1ck-waving, isn't it. Talk about ignoring the bigger picture. This is like bickering over who has more Facebook friends!

--

JL said...

It's terrible levels of d1ck-waving, isn't it. Talk about ignoring the bigger picture. This is like bickering over who has more Facebook friends!

a good chunk of his supporters do not trust politicians or the media so I suspect he is trying to reinforce this view by "discrediting them" and to be seen to stand up to them, he can then drip feed them alternative facts discreetly from his social media with no need for them to check them

except fox news of course, they are wonderful, accurate and super unbiased :lol:

Updated January 23, 2017 at 10:21 AM

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

It's breathtakingly ballsy - discrediting the media to then allow you to propagate your own bullsh1t. Fair play to him, in fact - in for a penny etc :lol:

--

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command"

"And if all others accepted the lie, which the Party imposed, if all records told the same tale, then the lie passed into history and became truth"

--

Discoc*nts

JL said...

It's breathtakingly ballsy - discrediting the media to then allow you to propagate your own bullsh1t. Fair play to him, in fact - in for a penny etc :lol:

Trump isn't lying, he really believes his inauguration was the bigliest of all time. He's such a raging narcissist that he rejects reality and says what he thinks is true. His own lawyers used to have at least two people on every interactions as he'd sewer blind that he said one thing when he said exactly the opposite. To him, it's not a lie. To the evidence based community, it is but that excludes 90% of his voters so it doesn't matter.

"Alternative Facts" :roll:

--

People once said...

"You're right Dinny"

Well, the fvckup fairy seems to be alive and well :roll: Complete fail on the travel ban as it excludes the most hostile country (Saudi Arabia, where, er, the terrorists come from and which is stuffed full of Wahabbist nutjobs) and it will do zero to protect the US - more people are killed by toddlers with guns than terrorists.

So much for bringing business competence to government, so far four judges have issued injunctions against it.

Yeah, been following it over the weekend. Not only is it a bad idea in the first place it seems to have been rushed in with no planning.

Who'd have thought something like this would be more complicated than just scribbling no muslims allowed onto a bit of paper :roll:.

Updated January 30, 2017 at 3:15 PM

--

I often drive for a road travel

Yep, he didn't even discriminate all Muslim countries equally. Saudi Arabia got excluded due to all the military trade deals. Somehow Afghanistan who they spent years fighting a war over didn't get included in the ban. Now Canadian and British dual citizens are allowed in probably because he doesn't want to jeopardise any potential trade deals.

Off topic but somehow we are now selling war planes to turkey following May sucking off Erdogan - yes the same guy who killed loads of people in the coup not long ago. It's like politics has managed to hit a new low yet again.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

http://www.trumpdonald.org/

Twat's official portrait as POTUS:

What a rubbish portrait!

--

M235i

Alex_ said...

What a rubbish portrait!

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear, Alex.

--

Discoc*nts

17 States have filed injunctions.. Boss of Homeland Sec found out about the EO on the news.. :?

I'm just back from Detroit - best protest sign "Super Callous Fragile Ego Extra Braggadocious"! :lol:

--

“Agree. F430 Scud was the best automated manual ever created for me.” Harry Metcalfe, Dec ‘17.

NotoriousREV said...

Alex_ said...

What a rubbish portrait!

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear, Alex.

Think Ivanka (or whatever his wife is called) left a love egg up.....? :shock:

IanF said...

I'm just back from Detroit - best protest sign "Super Callous Fragile Ego Extra Braggadocious"! :lol:

:lol: That is fantastic :D

--

Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Cornwall really are different countries

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular