Forums > Any other business > No Trump thread?

NO TRUMP THREAD?

I saw some amazing footage about the tax reform bill...

The "finished" copy that was given to senators had hand written (barely, if not even legible) notes in the margins:

When printed, it was 3-4" thick and runs to 100s of pages. Senators were only given it to review 25 minutes before the vote.

How can that even be a "thing"?

How can you vote on something that you've not even read, let alone understood, asked questions about etc?

Also, I saw this, which I thought was a little touch of genius (for those who get the reference):

Apparently there were pages of amendments coming straight from lobbyists offices. They didn't even have time to pretend that it was being written by the politicians :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

securitycheck said...

JL said...

You know it's only North Korea, don't you :lol: - we like South Korea, they gave us Gangnam Style and stuff.

Yep, I know it's only NK. My thinking was that if USA hits NK, NK would retaliate by hitting the South and the west coast.

Exactly. And the exact reason why it will never really get beyond the pushing and shoving, and trying to ascertain who's Dad is bigger. There's MAD at stake.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

I thought we were getting tantalisingly close to the FBI investigation signalling the beginning of the end for Trump but looks like his reign of racist stupidity will trundle on for a while yet.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Today the investigation announced that they've subpoenaed Deutsche Banke to hand over Trumps accounts. It'll take a while but Donnie will go down.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Yeah, it's coming across like it's a long but incredibly carefully planned process of destruction. In many respects that's more satisfying - seeing the slow but inexorable humiliation of the orange Jabba the Hut

NotoriousREV said...

Today the investigation announced that they've subpoenaed Deutsche Banke to hand over Trumps accounts. It'll take a while but Donnie will go down.

Nah, he won't get impeached. The Republifvckers won't do it, so he'll pardon himself and all his family members. I would not be surprised if he gets reelected, if he lives that long - he looks like a sack of sh1t but Cheney is going, so the evil lives long. He's going to be in power until he dies, he can't give up as he can't protect himself then.

You've go to remember the GOP is still pushing a child molester to be elected - he may be a child molester, but he's their child molester. They have no principles except for these that let them cling to power.

I imagine there are several "wars" waiting to be started, so that DT can deflect the press', and hence the US populations, attention if the pressure gets too much. No way he'll be impeached.

--

“Agree. F430 Scud was the best automated manual ever created for me.” Harry Metcalfe, Dec ‘17.

JL said...

securitycheck said...

JL said...

You know it's only North Korea, don't you :lol: - we like South Korea, they gave us Gangnam Style and stuff.

Yep, I know it's only NK. My thinking was that if USA hits NK, NK would retaliate by hitting the South and the west coast.

Exactly. And the exact reason why it will never really get beyond the pushing and shoving, and trying to ascertain who's Dad is bigger. There's MAD at stake.

There is MAD, but that's when both sides (or even one side) is rational.

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

Either way America are massively profiting so far from the North Korea issue. I feel some of it is drama for the sake of it to aid them sell billions worth of military equipment to South Korea. But so far they're milking South Korea like a good 'un.

Updated December 5, 2017 at 7:05 PM

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

Either way America are massively profiting so far from the North Korea issue. I feel some of it is drama for the sake of it to aid them sell billions worth of military equipment to South Korea. But so far they're milking South Korea like a good 'un.

Not sure where to start with such a moronic post :roll:

In other news today, hey the middle East is full of calm and rational actors, let's poke them with a stick! What could possibly go wrong?

I apparently spoke too soon when I said he'd be a bit quieter on the warmongering front.

Maybe he's embracing Zionism so people will stop calling him a white supremacist :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Well, he'll certainly be able to say he did something about Islamic terrorism; he made it much, much worse.

--

Discoc*nts

For the life of me I can't quite figure out why a nazi is quite so pro-Israel.

Evostick said...

For the life of me I can't quite figure out why a nazi is quite so pro-Israel.

Because he's a particularly stupid nazi. HTH.

What on earth did he have to gain from proclaiming Jerasulem as the capital of Israel?! Seriously - someone explain it to me in short words, with pictures if possible.

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

JL said...

What on earth did he have to gain from proclaiming Jerasulem as the capital of Israel?! Seriously - someone explain it to me in short words, with pictures if possible.

Here.

Jews -> Israel = Second coming of Jesus.

JL said...

7 million votes probably.

--

Remember only get hang bagged whilst wearing a helmet.

JL said...

According to his speech: 1) it's in America's best interest (no, I don't get that) and 2) It'll mean more peace in the Middle East (totally failing to see the logic there too).

In reality, the ultra-conservative, right-wing US Christian groups that support Trump have been pushing for it as it secures Jerusalem for the 2nd coming of Christ. That's right, the Leader of the Free World has provoked an entire, unstable region in order to keep an area clear for a character from a book to show up. All I can say is: he'd better get here soon or we're fvcked.

--

Discoc*nts

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular