Forums > Any other business > No Trump thread?

NO TRUMP THREAD?

Your link text

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

exiges said...

speedingfine said...

Out of interest where do you pair stand on climate change stuff then? Same place as Trump?

To be honest I'm not educated in the subject enough to have an informed opinion, seems like both sides are making up stuff to substantiate their claim.

It goes without saying, reducing emissions is a good thing.

The real problem is the growing population, not what each person emits.

Two things -

1) please see the sections I've bolded, above

2) There's an XKCD for all situations, for climate change please see - LINK

Updated February 8, 2017 at 2:35 PM

--

Beany said...

Oh dear lord can I marry you? <3

RichardMajor86 said...

bolded

emboldened ;)

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

Was watching old simpsons last night and saw this, seems familiar :lol:

Your link text

--

I often drive for a road travel

RichardMajor86 said...

2) There's an XKCD for all situations, for climate change please see - LINK

Randall Munroe is brilliant, his radiation chart is another good one. And the money one too.

Well the dribbling orange idiot is losing in court, his spokemuppet is turning the White House into the shopping channel, and his tame general (Flynn) did talk to Russia about sanctions and lied about it :lol:

#winning (Charlie Sheen version of)

Stephen Colbert ?@StephenAtHome

SEE YOU IN COURT WHERE WE ALREADY ARE BUT A DIFFERENT COURT SHUT UP NO YOU'RE STUPID!

:lol:

--

M235i

Alex_ said...

SEE YOU IN COURT WHERE WE ALREADY ARE BUT A DIFFERENT COURT SHUT UP NO YOU'RE STUPID!

:lol::lol:

The lawyers asking for the restraining order tweeted "2 for 2"

Chris

Updated February 10, 2017 at 4:17 PM

FatChris said...

Alex_ said...

:lol::lol:

The lawyers asking for the restraining order tweeted "2 for 2"

Chris

Also, when looking over the wordings of the executive order, they made a few comments along the lines of 'was this written by a fvcking idiot'.

@PwnallTheThings is keeping a running commentary on this and it's pretty entertaining

Trump is still making global news

Updated February 11, 2017 at 11:12 AM

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

GG said...

RichardMajor86 said...

bolded

emboldened ;)

He's bolded gone where no man has gone before...

--

PaulJ

First nutjob resigns Your link text. Several hundred to go.

This was the bellend who retweeted pizzagate and who was caught talking about sanctions on a recoreded line to the Russians before he was appointed. FFS.

At least they are evil and incompetent, if they were competent we'd be fvcked.

I'm now glad the American's elected this monumental moron as their president. Comedy gold keeps coming :lol::

--

M235i

Alex_ said...

I'm now glad the American's elected this monumental moron as their president. Comedy gold keeps coming :lol::

Colbert has had nothing but contempt for Trump for years. Basically because Trump is an unhinged moron owned by the Russians. Unfortunately he is a moron with nuclear weapons.

How anyone can think he is remotely fit to be President is beyond me.

So apparently his Jewish son in law has the password to his Twitter account, so that's why Trump appears relatively sane during the week then loses it on Friday night/Saturday morning when his son in law can't use electronic devices.

This morning he picked a fight with Arnie over cancelling the apprentice show (Arnie said he was leaving because of Trumps toxic brand image, so no one will advertise or sponsor the show) and about how Obama wiredtapped Trump tower - probably true, as the FBI/CIA was investigating Trump for links with Russia, so I'm sure there is a wiretap warrant somewhere. It's not a freelance operation like Watergate.

Of course, all the mouth breathing Trump supporting retards are saying that the recent fire at Trump tower was because Obama is trying to destroy evidence - because clearly now you have to go in and physically attach a wiretap. Oh wait, the NSA has intercept devices in every telecom companies' exchanges, so you don't need to do that anymore.

The man is a deranged toddler. The longer he stays as president, the better, because he's so incompetent it's sabotaging the Republicans usual huge tax cuts for the rich and exploding deficit agenda by paralyzing government. So there is that, I suppose.

Trump isn't the problem though, he's just the catalyst for the demographic that voted for him.

Sadly the bulk of them don't have the comprehension of even basic economic, political or social drivers and can't see beyond their own doorstep.

A family member commented to me that we live in separate countries so I shouldn't be commenting as it doesn't affect me. I pointed out that last time I looked, stock markets, corporations, global fiscal policies for the most part all report in USD, so we can't get away from the orange steak salesman's influence.

Guardian clicky.

Well the drooling incompetent is at a shockingly high 37% approval rating :lol:

He's still clinging to his "nasty black man tappped my phones" lie, the FBI is investigating his Russia links, he leaked his one tax return where he paid taxes as a distraction, and he is plummeting down the Forbes billionaires list - he's now worth less than the average billionaire (and even that is a gross exaggeration of his wealth). Sad!

The longer he stays as president* and damaging the Republican agenda by being totally incompetent the better.

He's also failing at healthcare reform (if you can call booting people off their insurance policies and letting them die "reform").

Oh, and he's sending more troops to fight on the ground in Syria, so he'll end up embroiling America in another unending war in the middle east. And is looking to pick a fight with North Korea as a distraction to his epic fails.

Having said all that, the link above just reminds me how much of a smug cvnt Cameron was.

Your link text

So much winning! If, of course, winning means cobbling together something in three weeks to replace a policy you've been whining about for 7 DAMN YEARS, not coming up with a workable replacement, not talking to anyone, failing to get even your own side on board, then spending $3M to scurry off to Florida for yet another weekend of golf at the taxpayers expense, while enriching yourself by having the Secret Service having to pay for rooms at your hotel.
Oh, I meant losing. I always get the two confused.

FatChris said...

Your link text

So much winning! If, of course, winning means cobbling together something in three weeks to replace a policy you've been whining about for 7 DAMN YEARS, not coming up with a workable replacement, not talking to anyone, failing to get even your own side on board, then spending $3M to scurry off to Florida for yet another weekend of golf at the taxpayers expense, while enriching yourself by having the Secret Service having to pay for rooms at your hotel.
Oh, I meant losing. I always get the two confused.

10/10 would read again

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular