Forums > Any other business > No Trump thread?

NO TRUMP THREAD?

I don't think he really wants to be there. It's the brexit vote all over again :lol:.

--

I often drive for a road travel

Wouldn't surprise me if he was assassinated.

I can't see it, there's no gain to be made by assassinating him.

I reckon his effort to not detach himself from his business is to try and get himself kicked out as he doesn't really want the job anyway. Make as much money as he can before they manage to take the keys to the office away.

Updated January 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM

--

I often drive for a road travel

Evostick said...

Sheriff said...

His press conference yesterday was something to behold :shock:

Certainly more entertaining than watching Obama look....right.....look......left....and.....say....absolutely....nothing....very.....slowly....indeed.

It never matters though because as everyone knows, he really is a very nice man.

It's the black americans that I feel sorry for. He was the great hope. Turns out that black politicians are just as full of sh1t as white ones.

Who would've guessed it?.

If they were expecting a miracle and expecting things to change overnight, they got a rude shock. For black Americans, and many others, they should have seen Obama's appointment as an inspiration. A positive one as opposed to the hip-hop lifestyle.

As being full of sh!te, Obama tried to do the right thing, but after a while his hands became tied. He led with integrity and best of luck to him and his family in the future.

Updated January 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

27Gilles said...

As being full of sh!te, Obama tried to do the right thing, but after a while his hands became tied. He led with integrity and best of luck to him and his family in the future.

i lost all respect for him when he came over here as part of project fear

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

zedleg said...

None whatsoever.

But...there's enough retards out there foaming at the mouth about the imaginary plight of disabled, transgender lesbian migrants.

There's also an awful of profit at stake. Pharmaceutical companies for one will be a little concerned regarding his appointment of a vaccine skeptic to chair a commission on the scientific integrity childhood vaccinations.

I can't see the security services doing an awful lot to prevent it happening if he keeps on like this.

This is an interesting take on the whole thing and certainly food for thought

Clicky

Evostick said...

zedleg said...

None whatsoever.

But...there's enough retards out there foaming at the mouth about the imaginary plight of disabled, transgender lesbian migrants.

There's also an awful of profit at stake. Pharmaceutical companies for one will be a little concerned regarding his appointment of a vaccine skeptic to chair a commission on the scientific integrity childhood vaccinations.

I can't see the security services doing an awful lot to prevent it happening if he keeps on like this.

He's more likely to get shot by a Republican.

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

Swervin_Mervin said...

He won't be President for long, is my prediction. Neither party wants him there so I can imagine he might be impeached.

I believe he's been impeached a number of times, and the Russians have it on film!

--

PaulJ

PaulJ said...

Swervin_Mervin said...

He won't be President for long, is my prediction. Neither party wants him there so I can imagine he might be impeached.

I believe he's been impeached a number of times, and the Russians have it on film!

Can you even be impeached before you're officially in office?

That would be a record, surely?

PaulJ said...

Swervin_Mervin said...

He won't be impeached unless he obstructs the Republican "steal all the money" agenda - if he just rubber stamps their tax cuts for the rich and hand outs to the large corporations, he'll be president for a long time (or at least until the alzheimers is undeniable)

He'll end up saying or doing something in office (or evidence of something he did or said before he took office comes to light) which will result in his resignation - Nixon style.

This will be followed by playing the "Victim" card for the rest of his life

--

People once said...

"You're right Dinny"

Nixon only resigned because the impeached him.

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

All politicians are self-serving; Trump just doesn't try to hide it as much. Even if he is impeached, there's no one waiting on the sidelines that's a better alternative.

--

“Agree. F430 Scud was the best automated manual ever created for me.” Harry Metcalfe, Dec ‘17.

Si_ said...

Nixon only resigned because the impeached him.

Yeah, I know - I meant the actual Resignation itself - "My fellow Americans..." TV broadcast etc.

--

People once said...

"You're right Dinny"

Will be interesting looks from his media conference he isn't along the 'more of the same' tact that some speculated after shock and banter to win votes. Seems he may be the real deal madman. And unlike Obama he has kek and meme magic support :)so may actually be able to do what he wants. Slightly worrying

Highlight of inauguration so far has been Bill Clinton blatantly checking out Trumps wife and/or daughter, getting clocked by Hilary and just carrying on.

He's real life Quagmire AICMFP.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Ascender said...

Highlight of inauguration so far has been Bill Clinton blatantly checking out Trumps wife and/or daughter, getting clocked by Hilary and just carrying on.

He's real life Quagmire AICMFP.

I know they have access to the best designers, make up, hair etc but they did look hot. Can't really blame old Bill for having s sneaky perv. :lol:

Updated January 20, 2017 at 11:11 PM

IanF said...

All politicians are self-serving; Trump just doesn't try to hide it as much. Even if he is impeached, there's no one waiting on the sidelines that's a better alternative.

C'mon Ian - the average Labrador would be a btter alternative. :(

mik said...

IanF said...

C'mon Ian - the average Labrador would be a btter alternative. :(

To be fair, an old incontinent sheepdog that's blind in one eye would make a better President than Trump :?

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular