Forums > Any other business > No Trump thread?

NO TRUMP THREAD?
Previous | 123..11..192021 | Next

So I've just checked Facebook and it's full of Trump enjoying golden showers, the next logical thing to do is get the latest from the dark corners of the internet (this place) and I'm disappointed to see no thread. Have the previous low standards completely left the building? :(

What more is there to add?!

--

Cheers

Rich

What, the story that was made up by 4Chan and is completely false?

--

Wow was I impressed

What's wrong with being a bit frivolous and having a gold shower? He's a billionaire after all.

Updated January 11, 2017 at 3:58 PM

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Jobbo said...

I'm concerned Trump is dragging 4chan down to his level.

RobYob said...

Jobbo said...

I'm concerned Trump is dragging 4chan down to his level.

:lol:

moot!

Updated January 11, 2017 at 4:44 PM

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Jobbo said...

A beeb journo on PM on R4 just said he's had it confirmed by CIA, FSB and MI6 sources that there's various video and audio of The Trump doing these alleged things. Earlier today on the Guardian page they were criticising Buzzfeed for publishing the stories at all! :?

Crazy times :lol:

Updated January 11, 2017 at 6:30 PM

Jobbo said...

The story that 4Chan are claiming they made up, but that some are claiming they're making these claims up?

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

NotoriousREV said...

Jobbo said...

The story that 4Chan are claiming they made up, but that some are claiming they're making these claims up?

That, and as I understand it they haven't claimed to have made up the parts about Trumps advisers having suspiciously close ties to the Russian security services....which is a bit more serious than some watersports.

Regardless the golden showers thing is being blow out of proportion by the press, if you read the actual doc-u-ment which I can't link as the forum is retarded, it says he merely watched them perform the shower on the bed of the Ritz because he knew Obama and his wife slept on that bed and hated them. It sounds so preposterous that I doubt the Russian links are true.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Trump owned/operated by the Russians non-shocker. Everyone already knew he's Putin's puppet, so there's no news here.

Such a load of unsubstantiated nonsense from the usual media outlets which just report the diktats that are handed to them without any question or journalistic endeavour.

Started as rumours to divert attention from Clintons illegal misuse of a private server.
Kept alive by a discredited media who promoted the losing horse.
Now being used as an attempted smear to the president elect just prior to him taking office by a security service that is going to be subject to a fair degree of change should he be a successful president.

American intelligence is now obsessed with recreating Russia as an enemy.
DT is clearly intent on winding down mid-east war efforts and the proles are bit bored with evil muslims.

Those evil Russians are a clear and present danger to everyone.
They don't have a free and fair democracy, like what we do, for a start.
They don't even support jihadist terrorist organisations ffs.

Evostick said...

Muchtrumplove

He's a good tipper then?

RobYob said...

Evostick said...

Muchtrumplove

He's a good tipper then?

Where did I express any support for Trump?

His press conference yesterday was something to behold :shock:

--

Putin said he didn't do it.

Sheriff said...

Certainly more entertaining than watching Obama look....right.....look......left....and.....say....absolutely....nothing....very.....slowly....indeed.

It never matters though because as everyone knows, he really is a very nice man.

It's the black americans that I feel sorry for. He was the great hope. Turns out that black politicians are just as full of sh1t as white ones.

Who would've guessed it?.

Evostick said...

Sheriff said...

Certainly more entertaining than watching Obama look....right.....look......left....and.....say....absolutely....nothing....very.....slowly....indeed.

It never matters though because as everyone knows, he really is a very nice man.

It's the black americans that I feel sorry for. He was the great hope. Turns out that black politicians are just as full of sh1t as white ones.

Who would've guessed it?.

trump most defiantly is not a politician and hes not playing the political game, the BBC made a good point this morning that as his twitter account is about to hit 20m follows and will be probably continue to grow at a very fast rate he will literally be able to bypass the media and talk to the people directly, and his followers are mostly very sceptical of the political system and the media

Updated January 12, 2017 at 12:30 PM

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

It's probably good that he's using that powerful tool to slag off actors and piss off the people he's going to have to spend the next 4 years working with then.

You can sort of see he's trying to control his media narrative but he's doing a shite job of it. A foreshadowing of how he's going to do as president? :lol:

--

I often drive for a road travel

He won't be President for long, is my prediction. Neither party wants him there so I can imagine he might be impeached.

Previous | 123..11..192021 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular