Forums > Any other business > Brexit - The movie

BREXIT - THE MOVIE
Prev | 1..53..103104105 | Next

The most appalling thing about that story is the evidence that the press have such a scary amount of actual power, not just influence on the electorate.

--

Wow was I impressed

GG said...

Your link text

What a sycophantic traitorous cvnt, if true. Sniveling c0cksucker of the year goes to Barber. Less than a month to supersede this.

Anyway - there are lots of positives to Brexit. Whether or not you consider them on balance to make the whole enterprise worthwhile is a fair and debatable point but to decry there being no benefit at all is facile.

I'm sure the point is made in jest otherwise true remaniac fever has clearly taken over amongst the ostensibly floating voters of this parish ;)

Care to list some of the ones you see?

--

DeskJockey
---
Driving a Galaxy far, far away

DeskJockey said...

GG said...

Your link text

What a sycophantic traitorous cvnt, if true. Sniveling c0cksucker of the year goes to Barber. Less than a month to supersede this.

Anyway - there are lots of positives to Brexit. Whether or not you consider them on balance to make the whole enterprise worthwhile is a fair and debatable point but to decry there being no benefit at all is facile.

I'm sure the point is made in jest otherwise true remaniac fever has clearly taken over amongst the ostensibly floating voters of this parish ;)

Care to list some of the ones you see?

This ^^^

Why will none of you step up and list these many benefits?

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Because apparently they have already done so, with great clarity and marvelous detail that proves their point without a doubt, at some point previously in this 105 page thread :lol:

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

Has all the talk of "declining imports/exports to Europe, increased market share in the rest of the world" been debunked yet? I thought that was a mainstay of the arguments being thrown about during the election propaganda?

All the desirable stuff comes from either Europe or China/Asia. so we lose the European stuff (or it becomes more expensive) so that's a worse position than before. Next ;)

(I know you're not making this argument, Baz)

Updated December 9, 2017 at 11:42 AM

--

Discoc*nts

Jobbo said...

The most appalling thing about that story is the evidence that the press have such a scary amount of actual power, not just influence on the electorate.

Mostly because politicians are afraid of their influence over the electorate.

--

"It's like he's immortal but sh1t" - @NotoriousRev
"You look like a Jelly Baby from down the back of the sofa"

NotoriousREV said...

All the desirable stuff comes from either Europe or China/Asia. so we lose the European stuff (or it becomes more expensive) so that's a worse position than before. Next ;)

(I know you're not making this argument, Baz)

Just trying to play devils advocate, as I often do :p

I'm still making my mind up on both sides of the arguments to be honest, obviously leaving will cause notable issues, I'm just trying to be optimistic that there are plusses to leaving in the medium/long term. I do feel the remainers arguments are just lots of panic and negativity at the moment though, they don't "know" the final outcome either. That said, I'm equally concerned that there aren't any clear positives being put forward from the Leavers either..:roll:

May doing us proud :lol::lol:

Updated December 14, 2017 at 2:40 PM

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Nice to see Parliament taking back control and serving democracy :lol:

--

Discoc*nts

She's very defensive. All she has to do is negotiate an acceptable deal and Parliament will ratify it.

--

Wow was I impressed

Whilst I see the point of what they've achieved on the one hand, it's rather shooting one's own foot off isn't it, if Parliament votes down whatever trade deal is put on the table?

Or is it a point of principle that they want to be the ones that sign it off, and will likely do so whatever's on the table?

They don't want to give her absolute discretion to agree a deal - and that's entirely fair, it's up to Parliament to agree a deal. I think people are making a bit too much of this, but keeping May reined in is a good thing.

--

Wow was I impressed

Maybe if she hadn't weakened her party by holding that stoopid snap election, she would be in a stronger position to have things passed through parliament :lol:

Now we just need a referendum on the deal ;)

--

Discoc*nts

Mr Pisch said...

She lost! She should get over it! :lol:

--

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

Delphi said...

Mr Pisch said...

She lost! She should get over it! :lol:

i think the phrase "dead man walking" is apt, i can see the tories letting her sort out brexit then binning her for someone "more" electable, if such a person exists in the tory party

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Mr Pisch said...

i think the phrase "dead man walking" is apt, i can see the tories letting her sort out brexit then binning her for someone "more" electable, if such a person exists in the tory party

Agreed. The cvnts are paying her do the dirty work, i.e. giving precisely no fecker what they voted for, before putting someone a bit more saleable in.

I think republicans are doing the same thing with DT. Getting unpopular sh1t passed before returning to business as usual.

Evostick said...

I think republicans are doing the same thing with DT. Getting unpopular sh1t passed before returning to business as usual.

their current net neutrality movie is even more entertaining than the brexit movie, highlighting the absolute corruption of the american political system, the millions of fake comments many from dead people is just hysterical :lol:

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

They've done it lads, Brexit is a complete success. They've certainly put us remoaners in our place.

Victory

--

I often drive for a road travel

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular