Forums > Any other business > The Grand Tour

THE GRAND TOUR

* whispers * probably could have found it in less time than it took to type that ;)

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

NotoriousREV said...

Because I've got better things to do than go trawling through his Twitter feed covering the last few months. If you want to do it, knock yourself out.

But before you do, consider the following:

He's been very active on Twitter during the filming of both shows

He's been on holiday with his wife whilst both shows are being filmed

Whenever he's been asked whether he's writing for either TG or TGT, he says "I've been asked but it clashes with my [i] class"

He keeps talking about being a "freelance writer"

So he's not publicly announced anything om the matter.

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich, you've got him on the ropes, now FINISH HIM!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!

--

JL said...

Rich, you've got him on the ropes, now FINISH HIM!!

SHOW NO MERCY!!

I'm standing back and allowing him to perform a seppuku and keep his honor...

--

Cheers

Rich

JL said...

* whispers * probably could have found it in less time than it took to type that ;)

Go for it.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

Rich B said...

NotoriousREV said...

Because I've got better things to do than go trawling through his Twitter feed covering the last few months. If you want to do it, knock yourself out.

Whenever he's been asked whether he's writing for either TG or TGT, he says "I've been asked but it clashes with my [i] class"

Other than all the times he's said he's not doing whichever show, then no.

--

Discoc*nts

NotoriousREV said...

Rich B said...

NotoriousREV said...

Other than all the times he's said he's not doing whichever show, then no.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to assume you're lying/wrong until someone can find one of these statements.

--

Cheers

Rich

OK.

--

Discoc*nts

Awesumez. :lol:

NotoriousREV said...

JL said...

Go for it.

No as I'm not interested, I just like stirring 8)

--

OK - I have just had confirmation from the man. (No not you Rev)

1. Porcelain Owl Shop
2. Helping out on the Amazon show (spare time only)

mik said...

1. Porcelain Owl Shop

No one cares about that Mik - it's question 3: did he announce that in the public domain (1 million years ago)!

Updated May 12, 2016 at 4:08 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

mik said...

1. Porcelain Owl Shop

No one cares about that Mik - it's question 3: did he announce that in the public domain (1 million years ago)!

In rev's mind, or reality?

Announce? No. Answer someone's question? Yes.

--

Discoc*nts

NotoriousREV said...

Announce? No. Answer someone's question? Yes.

Is that different from "Whenever he's been asked whether he's writing for either TG or TGT, he says "I've been asked but it clashes with my <insert comedy activity> class""?

--

Cheers

Rich

Ascender said...

Does that mean it's going to be more like the Top Gear Specials than the regular show? And the new Top Gear will be more like the regular show but with more people?

The Grand Tour will be 11 shows, one of which is a special.

the 10 regular shows will have a 'studio' audience. The studio segments will be filmed in a giant travelling tent. They think they'll do 3 shows with the tent in the UK, and the other 7 around the world - USA, South Africa, etc etc.

There will be a Christmas Special, without an audience section.

The tent will hold approx 300 people, apparently and is green in colour.

--

Beany said...

Oh dear lord can I marry you? <3

mik said...

Yes, I'd definitely spend my spare time doing unpaid work for what is famously the highest budget television programme about cars... In The World.

He's involved, isn't he.

--

Wow was I impressed

Jobbo said...

mik said...

Yes, I'd definitely spend my spare time doing unpaid work for what is famously the highest budget television programme about cars... In The World.

He's involved, isn't he.

Just relaying the information provided. :)

RichardMajor86 said...

Ascender said...

Does that mean it's going to be more like the Top Gear Specials than the regular show? And the new Top Gear will be more like the regular show but with more people?

the 10 regular shows will have a 'studio' audience. The studio segments will be filmed in a giant travelling tent. They think they'll do 3 shows with the tent in the UK, and the other 7 around the world - USA, South Africa, etc etc.

Before reading that I thought the name sounded more like a final farewell. After reading that one has to wonder what they'd do once they've finished the Grand Tour.

Swervin_Mervin said...

RichardMajor86 said...

Ascender said...

Before reading that I thought the name sounded more like a final farewell. After reading that one has to wonder what they'd do once they've finished the Grand Tour.

Be like Cher and perform Final Farewell tour after Final Farewell tour!

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular