Forums > Any other business > The Grand Tour

THE GRAND TOUR
Prev | 1..6..101112 | Next

Jobbo said...

Only watched the first 35 mins or so on the train. Some genuine laughs in there so far. I am enjoying this series.

Woah there sonny, this isn't the thread for enjoyment.

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

Thanks Dan - I was forgetting for a moment there.

--

Wow was I impressed

This weeks was the best yet.

They can bin the celeb bit though, it's just contrived and stupid.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE. SERV Volunteer.

_Tim_ said...

That said, Kiefer can drive a bit can't he?

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Yeah I was beginning to wonder if it was actually him in there.

--

Tim

Skoda Octavia vRS. Ducati 748 Biposto. BMW R1200RT SE. SERV Volunteer.

_Who_ said...

_Tim_ said...

That said, Kiefer can drive a bit can't he?

Astonishing. I was surprised Clarkson didn't fawn over him more, surely he is the typical Jack Bauer fanboi?
Weird thing is, neither of them appeared to be there to plug current projects.

I understand they can't do a leaderboard, but it does render the whole competitive element rather redundant.

That Jag-skiing bit looked astonishingly scary. They genuinely didn't seem to have put even winter tyres on them! :shock:

LOL at the multiple replacement cars. Surely that '67 was actually worth something in the right market?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

There's a lovely hot rodded MK10/420G that goes to Liverpool Cars & Coffee. It always makes me start looking at them on Car and Classic.

--

Discoc*nts

1st and 3rd places FECPOTY Shed of the Year 2016

David_Yu said...

That Jag-skiing bit looked astonishingly scary. They genuinely didn't seem to have put even winter tyres on them! :shock:

Porter mentioned it in the X-ray Trivia thing that Clarksons car changed wheels in the skiing as he nicked some winter tyres.

--

Even my earwax is radioactive.

I thought it was pretty obvious that they'd put winter tyres on them, since they actually managed to move on the snow.

--

Wow was I impressed

Jimmy Choo said...

David_Yu said...

Porter mentioned it in the X-ray Trivia thing that Clarksons car changed wheels in the skiing as he nicked some winter tyres.

Ah furry muff. However, they were far from proper snow tyres, which I guess would have ruined the point of the piece.

The 12x6 idea was great. But I bet a piste basher was used to drag them to the top?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Best episode so far this week. Performante, LOL at the exploding refiller when he fell of the car, and finally Audi/Lancia rallying article at the end was brilliant.

FFed through the celebrity nonsense but the rest was great.

--

Defacing the evo forum since 2000

Prev | 1..6..101112 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular