OCULUS RIFT ORDERS START TODAY
Prev | 123 | Next

headset and controllers £399 today

worth getting? i love subnutica which supports the rift

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Yes, buy one :)

Mine came on Friday and fook me is this the future or what. iRacing and Assetto Corsa are phenomenal, I found myself reaching for switches or trying to tweak the anti roll bar while I was driving.

I've heard people talk about immersion before but this is something else, it just feels like you're there.

Had a short blast on elite too, which is stunning but I have no idea what I'm doing.

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

While it's great for immersion, on the really quick tracks (this is on AC) I find it really difficult to pick out the detail on the track in the distance to see where bends/curbs are.

Whacking up the supersampling helps, but the framerate suffers on my old PC. Guide here:

https://www.riftracer.co.uk/guides/assetto-corsa-oculus-rift-setup/

--

AMG Owners

Can't say i've noticed but I've not been on it for that long...I have a fairly quick pc though. I did a 45 minute race on iRacing last night, being able to fight closely with others and have the ability to look sideways to see where they are is just amazing 8)

--

www.hpeauto.co.uk

exiges said...

Yes, buy one :)

unfortunately life decided it was time for another monumental kick in the knackers so the money went elsewhere :roll:

i suspect it will have to wait until after i have got the iphone X

--

Existence is pain ...

WIBBLE

Prev | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular