Forums > Any other business > ebay spot

EBAY SPOT
Prev | 1..17..313233 | Next

Another fast n loud Capri

^ Not bad 8)

--

Sack my cook and hold my calls.

You'd quite rightly get lynched for driving 3UAAOSwFi5Z3-ZM" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> this around these parts :lol:

Updated October 13, 2017 at 6:57 AM

Evostick said...

You'd quite rightly get lynched for driving 3UAAOSwFi5Z3-ZM" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> this around these parts :lol:

"THIS IS A ONE OFF AND, AS FAR AS WE KNOW ONE HAS NEVER BEEN SLAMMED BEFORE, SO VERY PROBABLY IT IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD."

They obviously never thought to Google Search "slammed land rover defender"

Shame, might have saved them a load of effort making that one look sh:t.

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

They obviously never thought to Google Search "slammed land rover defender"

Shame, might have saved them a load of effort making that one look sh:t.

Might be useful to also mention what engine it has, being quite a pertinent detail :roll:

Cheers, Rich

--

_ said...

Plus I'm the biggest cvnt out there, so that helps.

It just reminds me of those crap pickups you used to see in the UK with car ride height rather than off road suspension, e.g.:

--

PDK frees up your left hand so you can scratch your vagina.

GG said...

It just reminds me of those crap pickups you used to see in the UK with car ride height rather than off road suspension, e.g.:

Lol, you don't get out of the City much GG do you ?

xMAAOSwEIFZ2pJN" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Volvo hearse

--

Ferrari 288 GTO recreation tribute

--

Maybach coupe

--

nuttinnew said...

Ferrari 288 GTO recreation tribute

That's like a weird optical illusion. At first it doesn't look too bad, but the longer you look the more squashed and misshapen it becomes :lol:

Updated October 14, 2017 at 8:22 PM

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

"But it is a genuine m3"
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322830615222

Yeah, with the wrong engine I shed in and about 100bhp short :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Prev | 1..17..313233 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular