I've always wanted a 959 Cabrio 8)

How much to return it to standard?

Your link text

Your link text

Your link text

Updated July 26, 2015 at 10:12 PM

--

Call that a lining?

I can't quite make it out but does the second one have like 100 buttons in the seat?!

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Yep, Recaro Orthopedic;

Recaro info; click.

--

Call that a lining?

nuttinnew said...

Your link text

I'm starting to see quite a few ending up like this now as the prices start to drop, think it might be time to sell mine ;)

Electric Polo; click.

Thomas is a Japanese import; click.

Updated July 28, 2015 at 2:11 AM

--

Call that a lining?

Pick up with a shed; click.

--

Call that a lining?

nuttinnew said...

I hate "stanced" but find myself rather liking this wagon.

--

SD said.....

...it looked like a dog with worms, dragging its arse across the lawn.

1:1 scale Sand Scorcher

Not an F1

Not a Cali

Updated August 22, 2015 at 11:06 AM

--

Call that a lining?

To be fair, externally, that F1 rep would fool most people. Just needs better wheels.

I don't think most people are aware of the F1 so they'd just see a good looking car. Hopefully it's not spoiled by a silly exhaust.

356 Speedster replicas don't seem to have the stigma of Ferrari etc kits, is it because people know they're not genuine and accept it, or don't care because - for the most part - they're well balanced, good looking cars in their own right?

--

Call that a lining?

356 replicas are more respected because generally they look very very similar to the real car, and are very similar mechanically, for a fraction of the price.

I've not looked lately, but you used to be able to pick up a nicely finished chesil for £12k which looked like a £100k car.

It probably helps that te real ones are hardly the ultimate driving machine and more likely to be used for sunny Sunday pottering around the countryside.

I guess cobra replicas ( at least those with a decent engine ) fall into a similar category.

A long way away from the ill proportioned ferrari replicas based on mundane cars with completely the wrong engine, 3 inch wheel spacers and cost about half as much as a real one.

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

integrale_evo said...

356 replicas are more respected because generally they look very very similar to the real car, and are very similar mechanically, for a fraction of the price.

I've not looked lately, but you used to be able to pick up a nicely finished chesil for £12k which looked like a £100k car.

It probably helps that te real ones are hardly the ultimate driving machine and more likely to be used for sunny Sunday pottering around the countryside.

I guess cobra replicas ( at least those with a decent engine ) fall into a similar category.

A long way away from the ill proportioned ferrari replicas based on mundane cars with completely the wrong engine, 3 inch wheel spacers and cost about half as much as a real one.

And the rest, you're looking at close on £200k for one that needs restoration. A good normal 356 is close on £100k these days.

Clicky for loveliness

Updated August 22, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Your link text

--

Call that a lining?

Weird proportions. Do not like.

--

Cheers

Rich

Previous | 123..14..262728 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular